It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance.
- children 6-12 years
- over 70
- students up to 25 years old
- FAI-Lega Ambiente and other associations with conventions
REDUCED FOR GROUPS
- for groups minimum 10 people
- families (2 adults + maximum 3 children)
- 1 adult + 1 child under 6
- UNIPA students
- disabled and accompanying persons
- 1 teacher for every 10 pupils (and any support teachers)
INTEGRATED TICKET MUSEUM SALINAS - BOTANICAL GARDEN OF PALERMO
- valid for 2 consecutive days from first use
- it includes one access to the Museum and one access to the Botanical Garden
- includes the audio guide app of the Botanical Garden
- Entrance for Botanical Gardens of the University of Palermo
last entrance 19.00
- Limited admission. It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance
- Before purchasing the combined ticket Salinas Museum - Botanical Garden check the opening days of the sites
Via Lincoln 2, Palermo (PA)
How to reach
By bus: route 231 or 107 from Palermo railway station to Orto Botanico stop.
The site is accessible
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the site and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more
- For the visit, health measures and behavioural rules have been set up to allow everyone to live a pleasant experience in total safety, protecting their health: the entrances will be restricted, there can be no more than 200 people at a time.
- Read the behavioural norms here