- One entrance to the Steri
- Didactic tour
Monday to Friday from 3pm to 8pm
Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10:00 to 20:00
Last admission one hour before closing
- Buy online.
- Ticket types not available online can be purchased at the ticket office up to one hour before closing.
Piazza Marina, 59 - Palermo
How to reach
from the Central Station lines 103 and 107
Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the site and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more
- Visits to the Steri are accompanied
- The prison APP service is active and can be downloaded on your smartphones with tour for adults and children
- Guided tours are allowed upon reservation, for a maximum number of 15 people
- Entry to people with a body temperature above 37.5 degrees is prohibited
- It is mandatory to always wear masks
- It is necessary to maintain the interpersonal distance of at least 2 meters