- citizens under 18 years of the European Community and non-EU citizens
- Italian teaching staff of the permanent school or with a fixed-term contract upon presentation of appropriate certification issued by the educational institutions
- citizens of Tivoli and neighbouring municipalities (Castel Madama, Guidonia Montecelio, Marcellina, San Polo dei Cavalieri, San Gregorio da Sassola, Vicovaro, with the exception of Rome) every Monday
- European Union tour guides in the exercise of their professional activity
- tourist interpreters from the European Union in the exercise of their professional activity
employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museum)
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage)
- groups or groups of students from public and public schools in the European Union by prior booking accompanied by a teacher for every 10 pupils
- teachers and students of the faculties of Architecture, Conservation of Cultural Heritage, Educational Sciences and degree courses in Literature or Literary Subjects with archaeological or historical-artistic subjects of universities and academies of fine arts and enrolled in their respective schools of specialization, specialization and PhD students in the above disciplines of ALL the member countries of the European Union. The ticket is issued to students by exhibiting the certificate of enrolment for the current academic year.
Socrates and Erasmus students of the above disciplines
- Art History teachers of high school schools;- students of the schools of: Central Institute for Restoration, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Mosaic Restoration School
- employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage
- journalists enrolled in the national register and journalists from any other country, in the performance of their duties and upon presentation of suitable documentary evidence of their professional activity
- handicapped persons and a family member or companion belonging to the social-health care services
operators of voluntary associations that carry out, on the basis of existing agreements stipulated with the Ministry, pursuant to art. 112, paragraph 8, of the Code, activities to promote and spread knowledge of cultural heritage
- first Sunday of each month free for all visitors
Reduced and free entrance just to collect onsite.
VILLAE PASS TIVOLI
Villae Pass Tivoli is the single ticket to discover the wonders of Tivoli: Villa Adriana , Villa d’Este, Santuario di Ercole Vincitore and Mensa Ponderaria.
Full price € 25.00
Reduced € 6.00
Free according to the regulation
- Villae Pass Tivoli includes:
_one entrance in each site
_discount on events and activities of the Villae
_discount on bookshop services, visits and audio guides
- The card is valid for 3 days
The card is personal and non-transferable
It is activated upon access to the first site
- After the purchase it is necessary to reserve the free reservation for entry to the sites of Villa d'Este, Sanctuary of Hercules and Mensa Ponderaria.
For admission to the Mensa Ponderaria, the purchase of the educational tour is mandatory.
Only for the site of Villa Adriana it is possible to access without reserving an entry time, as there is no quota.
- Entrance to the site
- Didactic tour in Italian
11 and 25 November
9 and 30 December
only with educational visit departing every 30 minutes from 3.00pm to 5.00pm
scheduledavailable in Italian
Access to the site is allowed only with an educational visit with a fixed departure.
- Buy online or at the ticket offices of Villa d'Este and Villa Adriana
- Online booking within 1.00 pm of the some day
- The ticket necessarily includes the educational visit
Piazza del Duomo, 4 – Tivoli (Rm)
Face masks strongly reccommended. Find out more