Access to the exhibition halls is restricted. Reservations recommended for individual visitors. Supplement € 1.00 from 15 June to 15 December 2023
We inform you that, as required by the Decree Law of 1st June 2023, n.61, concerning "Urgent interventions to face the emergency caused by the flood events that occurred starting from 1st May 2023”, and Clarifications regarding circular n. 60 of 9th June 2023 of the General Directorate of Museums, an additional charge of € 1,00 will be applied to all full-price and reduced-price tickets for Museums and Places of Culture, purchased from 15th June 2023 to 15th December 2023.
Access to the exhibition halls is restricted. Reservations recommended for individual visitors.
Supplement € 1.00 from 15 June to 15 December 2023
- young people of the European Community between the ages of 18 and 25. (until the day following the 25th birthday) and non-EU countries holding a regular residence permit issued for the reasons indicated on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- groups of a minimum of 15 participants
- visitors under 18 years of age
- Italians residing abroad
- visitors with disabilities and a companion
- teachers with school groups
- tour guides with groups
- Ministry staff
- holders of Museum Subscription, Torino+Piemonte Card, ICOM card
- first Sunday of each month free for all visitors (tickets are available online from the previous Wednesday, booking is mandatory.)
- April 25th, June 2nd and November 4th
- Entrance to the Royal Museums of Turin with the following routes: Dynastic flat on the first floor of the Royal Palace with Armoury and Shroud Chapel, Savoy Gallery and Museum of Antiquities.
Open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 9.00 to 19.00
the ticket office closes one hour earlier
December 25th, January 1st
- Free entrance to the Royal Gardens
- The visit itinerary of the Royal Museums may undergo variations due to sudden absences of staff.
- Accesses with restrictions. We recommend pre-purchasing your ticket online
GROUPS AND SCHOOLS
Pre-payment of the entrance fee is mandatory.
Info and reservations +39 011 19560449
Piazzetta Reale 1, Torino (TO)
How to reach
Tram/Bus: Stop 472 Castello in Piazza Castello, Stop 423 Duomo - Musei Reali in Via XX Settembre, Stop 204 XI Febbraio in Corso XI Febbraio. For further information: www.gtt.to.it
Train: from Porta Nuova Station. Cross Corso Vittorio Emanuele II and continue on Via Roma to Piazza Castello. From Porta Susa Station: cross Via Cernaia and continue on Via Pietro Micca until Piazza Castello.
Car: From the motorway exit or the ring road follow the signs for the city centre. The Royal Museums are located in a central ZTL area. It is forbidden for private cars to pass through Via XX Settembre and Via Pietro Micca. In Via Po, Piazza Castello and Viale dei Partigiani it is forbidden to enter from 7.30 am to 10.30 am. Corso Regina Margherita and Corso San Maurizio are free access.
The site is accessible
Face masks strongly reccommended . Find out more
on the occasion of the European Heritage Days, the Royal Museums will be open from 7.30pm to 10.30pm at the special cost of 1 euro (+ 1 euro solidarity contribution).