- European Union citizens between 18 and 25 years of age, upon submission of an identity document
- citizens under 18 years old from European Union and no-EU countries.
- Italian permanent teachers or with fix-term contract upon presentation of the suitable certification issued by the schools.
- European Union’s tour guides in the exercise of their professional activity;
- European Union’s touristic interpreters in the exercise of their professional activity;
- Employees of the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities;
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museum);
- Members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- groups of students from public and private schools of the European Union, together with their teachers upon reservation and within the quota established by the head of the school;
- Teachers and students of Architecture, Conservation of Cultural Assets, Learning Sciences and degree courses in Literature with Archeology or Art-History subject areas in the universities and art academies and enrolled in the respective improving schools, Specialist Studies and PHD’s of the above-mentioned courses of EVERY member State of the European Union. The ticket is released to the students by showing a certificate of registration in the current academic year;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the above-mentioned degree courses;
- Art-History teachers in High-schools;
- Students of the following schools: Central Institute of Restoration, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, School for Mosaic Restoration;
- Journalists enrolled in the national register and journalists coming from any other country, in the performance of their duties and upon presentation of a suitable document proving the professional activity carried out;
- People with disabilities and one family member or a helper belonging to the health and social assistance service;
- Volunteers who carry out promotion and dissemination activities of the Cultural Heritage, on the basis of the agreements concluded with the Ministry, according to art. 112
The Site is part of the Campania Artecard circuit
- Entrance to the Certosa e Museo di San Martino
from Thursday to Tuesday 8.30 -19.30
The ticket office closes one hour earlier
For more information on the opening hours of the sections click here
1 January and 25 December
Groups of up to 20 people respecting the spacing of at least 1 meter.
Largo San Martino 8, Napoli
How to reach
Funicolare di Montesanto: Morghen stop
Funicolare di Chiaia: Cimarosa stop
Funicolare Centrale:Piazza Fuga stop
Metro: line 1 Vanvitelli stop
Bus ANM: line V1Piazzale San Martino stop
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the Parco area sites and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more
- At the entrance to the Museum, an operator allow the body temperature to be measured, indicating 37.5°C as the threshold for the entrance
- Inside the building it will be essential to wear personal protective equipment
- Disinfect your hands