It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance. Supplement € 1.00 from 15 June to 15 December 2023
We inform you that, as required by the Decree Law of 1st June 2023, n.61, concerning "Urgent interventions to face the emergency caused by the flood events that occurred starting from 1st May 2023”, and Clarifications regarding circular n. 60 of 9th June 2023 of the General Directorate of Museums, an additional charge of € 1,00 will be applied to all full-price and reduced-price tickets for Museums and Places of Culture, purchased from 15th June 2023 to 15th December 2023.
It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance.
Supplement € 1.00 from 15 June to 15 December 2023
- young people of the European Community between the ages of 18 and 25. (until the day following the 25th birthday) and non-EU countries holding a regular residence permit issued for the reasons indicated on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- citizens under 18 years old from European Union and no-EU countries.
- Italian permanent teachers or with fix-term contract upon presentation of the suitable certification issued by the schools.
- European Union’s tour guides in the exercise of their professional activity;
- European Union’s touristic interpreters in the exercise of their professional activity;
- Employees of the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities;
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museum);
- Members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- groups of students from public and private schools of the European Union, together with their teachers upon reservation and within the quota established by the head of the school;
- Teachers and students of Architecture, Conservation of Cultural Assets, Learning Sciences and degree courses in Literature with Archeology or Art-History subject areas in the universities and art academies and enrolled in the respective improving schools, Specialist Studies and PHD’s of the above-mentioned courses of EVERY member State of the European Union. The ticket is released to the students by showing a certificate of registration in the current academic year;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the above-mentioned degree courses;
- Art-History teachers in High-schools;
- Students of the following schools: Central Institute of Restoration, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, School for Mosaic Restoration;
- Journalists enrolled in the national register and journalists coming from any other country, in the performance of their duties and upon presentation of a suitable document proving the professional activity carried out;
- People with disabilities and one family member or a helper belonging to the health and social assistance service;
- Volunteers who carry out promotion and dissemination activities of the Cultural Heritage, on the basis of the agreements concluded with the Ministry, according to art. 112
- first Sunday of each month free for all visitors
- 25th April 2023
CUMULATIVE TICKET PHLEGRAEAN CIRCUIT
- Including one entrance to: Museo Archeologico dei Campi Flegrei, Zona Archeologica di Baia, Anfiteatro Flavio e Serapeo a Pozzuoli, Scavi di Cuma
- Valid for 2 days
The Site is part of the Campania Artecard circuit
- 1 entrance to the Archaeological Museum of the Phlegraean Fields
From Tuesday to Sunday
9.00 - 20.00
the ticket office closes at 19.00
7-8-14-15-21-22-28-29 July 2023 from 20.00
January 1st, December 25th and 27th
12, April 24, 2023
Via Castello 39, Bacoli (NA)
How to reach
Metro: Line 2, Pozzuoli stop
Bus: SEPSA Line 1 Monte di Procida-Napoli, Via Terracciano stop
Partially accessible site
- Face masks strongly reccommended. Find out more