SERVICE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED In order to make the Park “accessible for all”, the Valley of the Temples provides a free rental service of electric wheelchairs for people with motor disabilities.
SERVICE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
In order to make the Park “accessible for all”, the Valley of the Temples provides a free rental service of electric wheelchairs for people with motor disabilities.
Please read the regulation
Please read the regulation
Delivery and return point of the devices: ticket office of the Temple of Juno
- Rental service of electric wheelchairs
- Admission ticket to the site
Rental available on site opening days starting from 8.30.
Rental times by reservation.
- Reservation required within the day before accessing the site.
- Delivery and return point of the devices: Ticket office of the Temple of Juno
Ticket office of the Temple of Juno
Via Panoramica dei Templi Snc, Agrigento (AG)
How to reach
From Catania Airport - Agrigento: Sais Trasporti Spa
From Palermo Airport - Agrigento: Sal Trasporti
Agrigento: the city buses (lines 1, 2, 2/, 3/) leaving from the bus station in Piazzale Rosselli and the central railway station in Agrigento (Piazza Marconi) reach the Valley of the Temples.
From Palermo (130 km): take the SS121 and exit at Agrigento/SS189. After Aragon follow the signs for the centre of Agrigento or if you want to get directly to the Valley of the Temples, follow the signs for Caltanissetta, Canicattì and take the 640 (Caltanissetta- Porto Empedocle) towards Porto Empedocle. At the roundabout Giunone, under the Temple of Juno, take the tree-lined avenue until you reach the Sant'Anna car park or near the Temple of Juno.
From Trapani/Erice (175km) /Selinunte (99km): take the state road 115. After passing Porto Empedocle follow the signs for Valle dei Templi.
From the Taormina-Catania-Siracusa area: take the Catania-Palermo motorway. After Enna, take the exit towards 640 Caltanisetta/Agrigento following first the sign for Caltanissetta and then Porto Empedocle until you reach the roundabout Giunone under the Temple of Juno. Following the indication Valle dei Templi you arrive at the car park.
From the area of Ragusa: follow the state road 115 until you reach the roundabout Giunone.
from Palermo's central railway station there are 13 trains a day from Monday to Friday, 10 on Saturday, 6 on Sunday. Journey time of about 2 hours. The central railway station of Agrigento is located in Piazza Marconi, in the city centre.
The Archaeological and Landscape Park of the Valley of the Temples of Agrigento places two electric wheelchairs at the disposal of visitors with special needs, to encourage everyone to enjoy and enjoy the Park.
The service is totally free of charge and available only upon reservation within the day before the access to the site.
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
Find out more
- For visitors to the Archaeological and Landscape Park of the Valley of the Temples who do not have the Greenpass, a hub is available from the Asp of Agrigento at the entrance of the Temple of Juno where it will be possible to take a quick swab.
The service is free and is open every day from 9.00 to 12:45 (last swab at 12.30) and from 15.00 to 20.45 (last swab at 20.30).
From September 15th from 9.00 to 12:45 (last stop at 12.30) and from 15.00 to 19.00 (last stop at 18.45).
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked through infrared thermometers. The operation will be held in a special triage room placed in the parking area nearby the Temple of Juno ticket office. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the Valley.
You will be supported by the security staff if an intervention of the family doctor or the health authority is required.
- You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit
We remind you that the use of a mask or other nose and mouth covering tool is not mandatory for children under the age of six and for people with disabilities which make the use of the mask incompatible.
- Always keep the safety distance of 1.50 m
- Follow the signage positioned along the routes
- Disinfect your hands, also using the sanitizer dispensers placed at the entrance and nearby the toilets
- Remember that gatherings are prohibited
- The purchase at the ticket office can only be made with cards.
Ticket office Tempio di Giunone_Via Panoramica dei Templi Snc and Porta V - 92100 Agrigento
Paths of the Valley
- Long path: Entrance from the Temple of Juno ticket office – Walk along the whole Via Sacra – Exit from Porta V ticket office;
- Short path: Entrance from the Temple of Juno ticket office - Walk along the Via Sacra to the Temple of Concordia – Exit back to the Temple of Juno ticket office;