Reservation recommended for individual visitors Supplement € 1.00 from 15 June to 15 December 2023
We inform you that, as required by the Decree Law of 1st June 2023, n.61, concerning "Urgent interventions to face the emergency caused by the flood events that occurred starting from 1st May 2023”, and Clarifications regarding circular n. 60 of 9th June 2023 of the General Directorate of Museums, an additional charge of € 1,00 will be applied to all full-price and reduced-price tickets for Museums and Places of Culture, purchased from 15th June 2023 to 15th December 2023.
Reservation recommended for individual visitors
Supplement € 1.00 from 15 June to 15 December 2023
- young people of the European Community between the ages of 18 and 25. (until the day following the 25th birthday) and non-EU countries holding a regular residence permit issued for the reasons indicated on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- citizens of Tivoli and neighbouring municipalities: Castel Madama, Guidonia Montecelio, Marcellina, San Polo dei Cavalieri, San Gregorio di Sassola, Vicovaro
- citizens under 18 years of the European Community and non-EU citizens
- Italian teaching staff of the permanent school or with a fixed-term contract upon presentation of appropriate certification issued by the educational institutions
- citizens of Tivoli and neighbouring municipalities (Castel Madama, Guidonia Montecelio, Marcellina, San Polo dei Cavalieri, San Gregorio da Sassola, Vicovaro, with the exception of Rome) every Monday
- European Union tour guides in the exercise of their professional activity
- tourist interpreters from the European Union in the exercise of their professional activity
employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museum)
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage)
- groups or groups of students from public and public schools in the European Union by prior booking accompanied by a teacher for every 10 pupils
- teachers and students of the faculties of Architecture, Conservation of Cultural Heritage, Educational Sciences and degree courses in Literature or Literary Subjects with archaeological or historical-artistic subjects of universities and academies of fine arts and enrolled in their respective schools of specialization, specialization and PhD students in the above disciplines of ALL the member countries of the European Union. The ticket is issued to students by exhibiting the certificate of enrolment for the current academic year.
Socrates and Erasmus students of the above disciplines
- Art History teachers of high school schools;- students of the schools of: Central Institute for Restoration, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Mosaic Restoration School
- employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage
- journalists enrolled in the national register and journalists from any other country, in the performance of their duties and upon presentation of suitable documentary evidence of their professional activity
- handicapped persons and a family member or companion belonging to the social-health care services
operators of voluntary associations that carry out, on the basis of existing agreements stipulated with the Ministry, pursuant to art. 112, paragraph 8, of the Code, activities to promote and spread knowledge of cultural heritage
- first Sunday of each month free for all visitors
- April 25th, June 2nd, November 4th.
Reduced and free entrance just to collect onsite.
VILLAE PASS TIVOLI
Villae Pass Tivoli is the single ticket to discover the wonders of Tivoli: Villa Adriana , Villa d’Este, Santuario di Ercole Vincitore and Mensa Ponderaria.
- Villae Pass Tivoli includes:
_one entrance in each site
_discount on events and activities of the Villae
_discount on bookshop services, visits and audio guides
- The card is valid for 3 days
The card is personal and non-transferable
It is activated upon access to the first site
- After the purchase it is necessary to reserve the free reservation for entry to the sites of Villa d'Este, Sanctuary of Hercules and Mensa Ponderaria.
For admission to the Mensa Ponderaria, the purchase of the educational tour is mandatory.
Only for the site of Villa Adriana it is possible to access without reserving an entry time, as there is no quota.
VILLE DI TIVOLI LINK
- For those who choose to use the new Trenitalia Ville di Tivoli Link combined transport service, there is a reduction of € 2.00 on the full admission ticket.
- To take advantage of the reduction, visitors must present one of the following types of Trenitalia travel tickets at the ticket office:
Trenitalia single regional ticket at fare 39/8 / LAZIO or with supraregional application used and validated to reach Bagni di Tivoli or Tivoli station on the same day as the site is entered.
- from 7 March to 31 October
- mandatory for EU and non-EU schools
- cost per capita per student for a maximum of 30 students
- teachers are excluded
- for EU schools it is associated with the free ticket
- Entrance to Villa Adriana
- Entrance to the Serapeo
- Didactic tour
Monday to Sunday
from 30 October to 26 February 2023
Villa Adriana from 8.15 to 15.30 (exit 17.00)
Mouseia from 10.00 to 16.00
from 27 February to 26 March 2023
Villa Adriana from 8.15 to 17.00 (exit 18.30)
Mouseia from 10.00 to 17.30
from 27 March 2023 to 17 September 2023
Villa Adriana from 8.15 to 18.00 (exit 19.30)
Mouseia from 10.00 to 18.30
The ticket office and entrance close an hour and a half earlier
First Sunday of the month, opening with free admission with collection of the ticket at the cash desk and without
January 1st and December 25th, except for extraordinary openings based on the MiC project
Mandatory booking of the School Pass from 7 March to 31 October
- € 1.00 per student
- free for accompanying teachers and students with a diagnosis of disability
Each school pass booking cannot exceed 30 people (including accompanying persons)
The entrance ticket to the site is subject to a fee for teachers and students over 18 from no-eu countries
Online booking, via call center or at the ticket office subject to availability
- Buy online
- After purchasing VillaePass Tivoli, it is necessary to book a free reservation for admission to sites with restricted access:
Villa d'Este> book now
Sanctuary of Hercules Victor> book now
Mensa Ponderaria> the purchase of an educational visit is mandatory
Villa Adriana> it is possible to enter without booking an entry time, as there is no quota
Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 2, Tivoli (RM)
How to reach
Metro: line B, stop Ponte Mammolo, bus Co.Tral direction Via Prenestina and stop about 300 m. from the site.
Bus: Co.Tral direction Via Tiburtina and bus stop about 1 km from the site.
Co.Tral direction Tivoli/A24 motorway and stop about 1 km from the site
Train: Tivoli Station stop and CAT bus line number 4
Ville di Tivoli link: from the square in front of the Bagni di Tivoli railway station direct bus connection to Villa Adriana. More information on the Trenitalia - CAT Tivoli combined service.
Partially accessible to the disabled. Download the route
- Face masks strongly reccommended. Find out more
- access to the Serapeo allowed only with a guided tour (actually suspended)
- it is forbidden to bring camping backpacks, bulky bags and suitcases/trolley inside the monument
- it is advisable to wear comfortable clothing, suitable for the visiting season, and the use of comfortable shoes
- the Plastic of the Villa is visible only 2 people at a time
- open toilets: at the entrance (weekends only) and Plastic. Canopus services closed
- the drinks and snack kiosk near the Plastico is open
- guided tours are for groups of maximum 30 people, whisper suggested
FROM 17 APRIL 2023
Villa Adriana is affected by a complex technical operation of emptying, maintenance and subsequent filling of three iconic water basins of the site, Canopo, Pecile and Teatro Marittimo. The intervention is aimed at the protection and enhancement of the archaeological complexes.
Learn more here