- All EU citizens between the ages of 18 and 25
- EU and non-EU citizens under 18 years of age
- persons with disabilities and one relative or carer registered with the Italian health and social care service;
- EU tourist guides in the course of their professional activity;
- EU tourist interpreters in the course of their professional activity;
- employees of the Sicilian Regional Commission of Cultural Heritage and Sicilian Identity and inspectors of cultural heritage in Sicily;
- ICOM members (International Council of Museums)
- EU public and private school groups by reservation, accompanied by one teacher for every ten pupils;
- teachers and students of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, educational sciences and undergraduate courses in literature or literary subjects specialising in archaeology or art history at universities and fine arts academies, persons enrolled at the respective finishing or specialist schools or students undertaking research post-graduate courses in the aforementioned subjects in all EU member states. The ticket shall be issued to students upon presentation of proof of enrolment valid for the current academic year;
- art history teachers and students at college institutions, the ticket shall be issued to students upon presentation of proof of enrolment valid for the current academic year;
- journalists enrolled on the Italian register and journalists from any other country in the course of their professional activity and upon presentation of suitable proof of said activity;
- current teachers employed or contracted by Italian schools on presentation of suitable certification issued by the teaching institution
- EU teachers employed at state schools on a permanent contract
- members of voluntary associations carrying out activities – according to agreements signed with the Ministry pursuant to Article 112, paragraph 8 of the Code – to promote and raise awareness of cultural heritage.
- ICCROM members (International Organisation for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage)
Any right to a free admission has to be proved by the ticketing staff by showing document certifying one of the conditions
- One entrance to the Segesta Archaeological Park
- Internal shuttle service
Open every day
- from 1 January to 28 February from 9:00 to 17:30
- from 1 to 27 March from 9:00 to 19:00
- from 28 March to 30 September from 9:00 to 19:30
- from 1 to 30 October from 9:00 to 18:30
- from 31 October to 31 December from 9:00 to 17:00
Last admission one hour and half before the site closing time
19 and 20 October 2021
18 and 21 October 2021 visit to the Temple and its appurtenances prohibited
The ticket lasts one day
contrada Barbaro - S.P. 68 - 91013 - Calatafimi Segesta (Tp)
• Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
Find out more
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be allowed to enter the site.
- Inside the site it will be compulsory to wear personal protective equipment.
- It is necessary to maintain a distance of 1.50 meters between visitors at all times
- The entrance is restricted.