Limited admission 28 July 2023
The Archaeological Park of Segesta is open and can be visited in part (Doric Temple area) with a reduced ticket of €5.00.
28 July 2023
- young people of the European Community between the ages of 18 and 25. (until the day following the 25th birthday) and non-EU countries holding a regular residence permit issued for the reasons indicated on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- for under 35 on October 31, 2022
- EU and non-EU citizens under 18 years of age
- persons with disabilities and one relative or carer registered with the Italian health and social care service;
- EU tourist guides in the course of their professional activity;
- EU tourist interpreters in the course of their professional activity;
- employees of the Sicilian Regional Commission of Cultural Heritage and Sicilian Identity and inspectors of cultural heritage in Sicily;
- ICOM members (International Council of Museums)
- EU public and private school groups by reservation, accompanied by one teacher for every ten pupils;
- teachers and students of architecture, conservation of cultural heritage, educational sciences and undergraduate courses in literature or literary subjects specialising in archaeology or art history at universities and fine arts academies, persons enrolled at the respective finishing or specialist schools or students undertaking research post-graduate courses in the aforementioned subjects in all EU member states. The ticket shall be issued to students upon presentation of proof of enrolment valid for the current academic year;
- art history teachers and students at college institutions, the ticket shall be issued to students upon presentation of proof of enrolment valid for the current academic year;
- journalists enrolled on the Italian register and journalists from any other country in the course of their professional activity and upon presentation of suitable proof of said activity;
- current teachers employed or contracted by Italian schools on presentation of suitable certification issued by the teaching institution
- EU teachers employed at state schools on a permanent contract
- members of voluntary associations carrying out activities – according to agreements signed with the Ministry pursuant to Article 112, paragraph 8 of the Code – to promote and raise awareness of cultural heritage.
- ICCROM members (International Organisation for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage)
- March 10 free admission for all visitors on the occasion of "The day of Sicilian Cultural Heritage"
- first Sunday of each month and April 25 - June 2 - November 4, 2023 free for all visitors
Any right to a free admission has to be proved by the ticketing staff by showing document certifying one of the conditions
- One entrance to the Segesta Archaeological Park
- Internal shuttle service
Open every day
from January 1st to February 29th from 9:00 to 17:00 (The ticket office closes at 15:30).
from 1st to 30th March from 9:00 to 18:30 (The ticket office closes at 17:00).
from 31 March to 30 September from 9:00 to 19:30 (The ticket office closes at 18:00).
from 1 to 26 October from 9:00 to 18:30 (The ticket office closes at 17:00).
from 27 October to 31 December from 9:00 to 17:00 (The ticket office closes at 15:30).
The ticket lasts one day
- The combined ticket can only be purchased online or at the Segesta Archaeological Park ticket office
contrada Barbaro - S.P. 68 - 91013 - Calatafimi Segesta (Tp)
Face masks strongly reccommended. Find out more