- European Union citizens between 18 and 25 years of age, upon submission of an identity document
- citizens under 18 years old from European Union and no-EU countries.
- Italian permanent teachers or with fix-term contract upon presentation of the suitable certification issued by the schools.
- European Union’s tour guides in the exercise of their professional activity;
- European Union’s touristic interpreters in the exercise of their professional activity;
- Employees of the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities;
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museum);
- Members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- groups of students from public and private schools of the European Union, together with their teachers upon reservation and within the quota established by the head of the school;
- Teachers and students of Architecture, Conservation of Cultural Assets, Learning Sciences and degree courses in Literature with Archeology or Art-History subject areas in the universities and art academies and enrolled in the respective improving schools, Specialist Studies and PHD’s of the above-mentioned courses of EVERY member State of the European Union. The ticket is released to the students by showing a certificate of registration in the current academic year;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the above-mentioned degree courses;
- Art-History teachers in High-schools;
- Students of the following schools: Central Institute of Restoration, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, School for Mosaic Restoration;
- Journalists enrolled in the national register and journalists coming from any other country, in the performance of their duties and upon presentation of a suitable document proving the professional activity carried out;
- People with disabilities and one family member or a helper belonging to the health and social assistance service;
- Volunteers who carry out promotion and dissemination activities of the Cultural Heritage, on the basis of the agreements concluded with the Ministry, according to art. 112
The Site is part of the Campania Artecard circuit
- Entrance to the Capodimonte Museum
- Entrance to the current exhibitions
Open from Thursday to Tuesday 8.30 - 19.30
The ticket office closes one hour earlier
More info about Galleries hours
- Extraordinary evening openings
From October to December 2021 from 7.30 pm to 10.30 pm (last admission 9.30 pm) according to the following calendar:
_ Friday 1-8-15-22-29 October
_ Friday 5-12-19-26 November 2021
_ Thursday 2 and 9 December, Friday 3-10 December 2021
Special admission ticket € 2.00 (excluding free admission required by law).
Admission is limited, it is advisable to book the ticket online.
1 January, 25 December
- Buy online
- For people who have been vaccinated at the pheasant covid center, who in possession of the certificate issued by the center itself, will be able to purchase the reduced ticket via the app.
- Qualified tour guides can accompany groups of up to 15 people
Via Miano 2, Napoli (NA)
How to reach
Wheelchairs are available for visitors with varying abilities.
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the Museum sites and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more
- At the entrance to the Museum the body temperature will be measured, indicating 37.5°C as the threshold for admission
- Inside the building, it will be essential to wear personal protective equipment such as face masks
- The rooms will be accessible by following a one-way itinerary of entrance and exit, indicated by appropriate sign