- children from 6 to 14 years
- students aged 15 to 25 of age
- citizens over 65 years old
- visitors resident and born in the Municipality of Venice
- holders of the Rolling Venice Card
- ticket purchasers for the Museums of St. Mark's Square or Museum Pass
- ticket holders for the itineraries "Secret Itineraries" and "The Doge's Hidden Treasures" in the Doge's Palace
- ICOM members
- staff of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities (MiBAC)
- MUVE Friend Card holders, ISIC - International Student Identity Card holders.
For reductions you must present a document proving your right to the reduction.
The meeting point for the start of the visit is the Museo Correr ticket office, where you must go 5 minutes before the booked visiting time.
- Entrance ticket for the Clock Tower
- Accompanied tour for individuals
- admission to the Correr Museum, National Archaeological Museum and the Monumental Rooms of the Marciana Library
VISIT IN ITALIAN
Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 12.00. From Thursday to Sunday at 15.00
VISIT IN ENGLISH
Monday 11.00 Tuesday and Wednesday 14.00 Friday and Sunday 11.00 and 14.00
VISIT IN FRENCH
Tuesdays and Wednesdays all 3pm Thursdays all 2pm Saturdays 11am and 2p
guided tour for individualsavailable in Italian
- Buy via call centre
- Tickets and services purchased cannot be refunded or moved to another date or time slot on the same day
Admission by appointment only, with a qualified accompanying person.
- Entrance is permitted from 6 years of age.
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia (VE)
How to reach
From Piazzale Roma: Line 1: Vallaresso or San Zaccaria stop; Line 2: Giardinetti stop; Line 5.1 or Line 4.1, San Zaccaria stop.
From Venice Santa Lucia train station: Line 1: Vallaresso or San Zaccaria stop; Line 2: Giardinetti stop; Line 5.1 or Line 4.1, San Zaccaria stop
From Venice Lido: take line 1 and get off at Vallaresso or San Zaccaria; take line 5.2 and get off at San Zaccaria.
- Face masks strongly reccommended. Find out more