Accesses to the site are restricted.
Reservations recommended for individual visitors.
The ticket is valid for 1 entry to each site during the day of issue.
Accesses to the site are restricted.
- minors between 6 and 14 years old
- adults over 65 years old
- employees of the Teatro di Roma
- who buys an educational service (visit, workshop, audioguide)
- groups of min 12 pax
- groups of pupils from State schools with booking of entrance shifts (accompanying adults free of charge)
teachers of all grades and levels (with document certifying this, MIUR form)
- MIBACT employees (with document certifying it)
- Cotral ticket holders obliterated (no later than 3 days prior to the visit) with destination Santa Marinella / Pastena / Collepardo and neighboring towns
- minors under 6 years of age
- children under 18 accompanied by 1 full paying adult (Family Facility)
- children 6 - 10 years old buying a workshop
- school groups purchasing an educational service
- residents of the Municipality of Santa Marinella
- persons with disabilities (and their accompanying person in case of disability involving the latter)
- ICOM (International Council of Museums) card holders
- university students of archaeology, art history, cultural heritage, architecture (with document certifying it)
GATC members (included in the 2018 membership list and with membership card)
- journalists (with membership card)
The possible right to a reduction or free admission tickets must be verified by the ticket office staff.
- 1 entrance to the Museum of the Castle of Santa Severa
- 1 entrance to the Museum of the Sea and Ancient Navigation
- 1 entrance to the Territory Museum
- Entrances to the Archaeological Area of Pyrgi, Battistero, Torre Saracena and Casa della Legnaia
- Entrance to the Antiquarium of Pyrgi
- Entrance to the Museum of the Territory
- Entrance to the Manica Lunga (open only for events)
From 14 September 2021
from Tuesday to Friday 9.00 -18.00
Saturday, Sunday and holidays 10.00 - 19.00
last admission one hour before closing
GEP - European Heritage Days
On the occasion of GEP 2021, Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 September extraordinary evening opening from 7.00 pm to 10.30 pm.
Special admission ticket € 1.00
1 January, 25 December
Archaeological Area and Antiquarium of Pyrgi and the Museum of the Territory are closed to the public.
Free admission to the external walls, the Torretta courtyard, the Barrozze courtyard, the Piazzale delle due Chiese, the Assunta Church, the former palm grove garden
- Accesses to the site are restricted. Online reservations recommended for individual visitors.
- The ticket is valid for 1 entry to each site during the day of issue.
GROUPS AND SCHOOLS
Compulsory booking of the entrance shift
- groups € 10.00 (maximum 12 participants)
- schools € 5.00 (class group)
For information and reservations +39 06 366 67 999
Service temporarily suspended.
Via del Castello, Santa Marinella (RM)
How to reach
Bus: COTRAL Roma-Civitavecchia bus service stop S.S. Aurelia junction Castello di Santa Severa
Train: Roma-Civitavecchia line, Santa Severa station stop
Car: SS Aurelia junction Castello Santa Severa, car park next to the Castle
- Accessible to the disabled all the spaces except: Baptistery, first and second floor of the Castle Museum, second floor of the Territory, Pyrgi Excavations, Casa della Legnaia, Saracen Tower
- Access to the Saracen Tower is forbidden to children under 6 years of age, heart patients and pregnant women.
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the Parco area sites and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more
Inside the Borgo:
- dogs are allowed only in the open spaces and not on a leash and only on the leash
- bicycles are not allowed with the exception of Piazzale Fontanile
- in the absence of equipped spaces it is not possible to eat meals
- smoking is forbidden in open spaces and in museum areas.
- only amateur/tourist photos/videos are allowed, both in open and museum spaces
- museum entrances are subject to restrictions
- It is compulsory to wear the face mask
- It is obligatory to maintain an interpersonal distance of 2 mt.
- It is forbidden to throw used face masks and gloves along the route in the bins rubbish
- It is forbidden to touch the exposed objects and it is essential to limit the contact with common surfaces (tables, railings, handles)