Online Ticket Office
Villa dei Quintili e Santa Maria Nova
From 9 July 2021 is possible buy the ticket at the ticket office
When purchasing a reduced or free ticket, an identity document certifying the reduction or free admission must be shown at the site entrance.
10.00 "La Mia Appia” Card abbonamento annuale con accesso illimitato ai monumenti dell’Appia Antica / card with entrances to all sites of Appia for a year
2.00 ingresso ad uno dei siti del Circuito Appia /entrance to one site of the Appia circuit
cittadini della Unione Europea tra i 18 e i 25 anni/ citizens of the European Union between 18 and 25 years old
reservation fee: €
- Citizens under 18 years old from European Union and no-EU countries.
- Italian permanent teachers or with fix-term contract upon presentation of the suitable certification issued by the schools.
Others Free Condition
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities;
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- groups of students from public and private schools of the European Union, together with their teachers upon reservation and within the quota established by the head of the school;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage.
Villa dei Quintili e Santa Maria Nova, RomaRome Via Appia Nuova 1092
Metro: linee A stop Colli Albani
Bus: n. 118 - 664 hours