Online Ticket Office
The Baths of Diocletian
ACCESS AND SECURITY RULES
- From Monday 8 February until 7 March 2021, the ordinary ticket will be replaced by the 2021 Card, which allows unlimited access to the 4 locations until 31/12/2021 without reservation.
- Entry takes place only with the compulsory purchase of the ticket online.
- The paths are in a circular direction, with a one-way flow and with differentiated accesses between entry and exit. Download the route map here
- Access takes place with a staggering of 14 people every 15 '.
- Group visits, accompanied or not, are allowed up to a maximum of 10 participants, including the tour leader / guide.
- The visitor enters only with his own mask and his own ticket.
- A thermoscanner will be placed at the entrances to measure the temperature while information totems with safety regulations will be placed inside.
10.00 CARD 2021 ordinaria / ordinary
6.00 CARD 2021 ridotta / reduced
gratuita per i minori di 18 anni / free for under 18s
2.00 Biglietto giornaliero ridotto con accesso a un unico sito del Museo Nazionale Romano / Reduced day ticket with access to a single site of the Museo Nazionale Romano
reservation fee: €
- citizens aged between 18 and 25 years old of the European Union under the law 28.09.1999 n. 275, and subsequent amendments through ministerial letters.
- Austria,Belgio, Bulgaria, Cipro, Danimarca,Estonia,Finlandia, Francia, Germaniagrecia,Irlanda,Italia, Lettonia, Lituania, Lussemburgo, Malta, Olanda, Polonia, Portogallo, Regno Unito, Repubblica Ceca, Romania, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Spagna, Ungheria, Conferderazione Svizzera (Svizzera, Norvegia, Liechtenstein, Islanda).
- European Union state teachers;
- European and non-European people under 18
Others Free Condition
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities;
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- groups of students from public and private schools of the European Union, together with their teachers upon reservation and within the quota established by the head of the school;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a - specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage;
Ticket and Admission Presale
€ 2.00 (free for tourist guides, for the disabled and for school students)
last admission at 19.00
The Baths of Diocletian, RomaRome, Via Enrico de Nicola 76
Metro: lines A e B, stop Termini
hours 14.00 19.45 from Monday to Friday