Online Ticket Office
SANTA MARIA ANTIQUA BETWEEN ROME AND BISANZIO
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Reservation required online and by phone also for the same day
- When purchasing a reduced or free ticket, an identity document certifying the reduction or free admission must be shown at the site entrance.
- On 29 July 2021 the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill will be open from 9.30 am to 5.15 pm with last admission at 4.15 pm
On Tuesday, June 22, at 4.00 p.m. it is scheduled the opening of the bookings for the tickets of the Archaeological Park of the Colosseum, from the 1st of July to the 30th September 2021.
From Monday June 21 at 4 p.m. it will be possible to book the accompanied access and the guided tours to the Underground and the Arena of the Colosseum, from June 26th to September 30th, 2021.
Starting from 25th May 2021, reservations will be open until 30th June 2021, to the extent foreseen for the monthly release of the availability of tickets for sale, to which a weekly release will be added, on Saturday for the following week from Monday to Sunday, and a daily release for the following day.
> Ordinary ticket € 16,00 / Reduced ticjet € 2.00 + € 2 booking fee
Valid 24 h, Ticket valid for 1 day with 1 entrance to the Colosseum, without access to the arena, and 1 entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine archaeological area. Admission to temporary exhibitions included.
> Full Experience Arena ticket € 22,00 / Reduced ticjet € 2.00 + € 2,00 booking fee
Valid 2 days from first use, it allows one entrance to the Colosseum with access to the Arena, one entrance to the Palatine Forum area and SUPER Sites: Palatine Museum, External House of Augustus, Oratory of the Forty Martyrs and Temple of Romulus: 10.00-18.15 (last admission 18.00), Schola Praeconume: 10.30 - 17.30.
Colosseum entrance from "Verone Spaladier"
> Underground and Arena Full Experience Ticket € 22,00 / Reduced ticjet € 2.00 + € 2,00 booking fee (on sale from 21 June 2021 at 4.00 pm and valid from June 26th to September 30th, 2021)Valid 2 days from first use, it allows one entrance to the Colosseum with access to the Underground and Arena, one entrance to the Palatine Forum area and SUPER sites.
Colosseum entrance from "Sperone Valadier". If the undergrounds are inaccessible due to bad weather, all owners of the full experience ticket will be able to access the arena floor.
Reservations are available only online, with a release of tickets on sale quarterly, monthly for the month of July, and weekly with gradual release for each time slot.
Gradual, automatic and progressive releases, scheduled time by scheduled time, will be managed directly by the sales system.
A maximum of 20 people, including guides and companions, can be admitted per time slot.
Each customer may purchase
- a maximum of 5 tickets per scheduled time guided tour and up to a maximum of 20 tickets on the same date
- each purchase code generated must correspond to only one day and time of entry or guided tour
> Full Experience ticket + Underground and Arena didactic tour: Full ticket € 22,00 / Reduced ticket € 2.00 + € 10,00 visit + € 2,00 booking fee / Free ticket and visit for children under 6 (on sale from 21 June 2021 at 4.00 pm and valid from June 26th to September 30th, 2021)
Valid 2 days from first use, it allows one entrance with didactic tour to the Colosseum and the Underground (about 60'), one entrance to the Palatine Forum area and SUPER sites.
Colosseum entrance from "Sperone Valadier"
Reservation tickets exclusively on line. ParcoColosseo App for maps and information for the vist here
Access and security measures
- Reservation of entrance required
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be allowed to enter the site.
- You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit
- Always keep the safety distance of 1 m
- Follow the signage positioned along the routes
+39 06 399 67 700
From Monday to Saturday from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- TAX DOCUMENT REQUEST
We inform our customers that, from May 1st 2018, exclusively for purchases made on our online portal, the procedure for requesting the tax document will change.
This new procedure will occur simultaneously with the purchase by clicking on the option " do you want to receive a receipt?".
A specific form has been created which must be completed in every part when the order is placed.
The new procedure replaces the previous one adopted until now.
Refund request procedure with vouchers for covid cases from May 2021
we would like to inform you of the extension of the covid vouchers for tickets and services already requested by 30 September 2020, for additional 18 months, i.e. for a total of 36 months from the date of issue.
Pursuant to the reforms introduced by the Support Decree (Law Decree 22.3.2021, no. 41, converted with amendments by Law 21. 5.2021, no. 69, the current wording of art. 88 - in force since 22 May - is as follows:
1 Following the adoption of the measures referred to in Article 2, paragraph l, letters b) and d), of the Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers of 8 March 2020 and, in any case due to the effects resulting from the Covid-19 emergency, starting from the date of entry into force of the same decree and, until 30 September 2020, pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 1463 of the Italian Civil Code, resorting the supervening impossibility of the performance due in relation to contracts for the purchase of tickets for events of any kind, including cinema and theatre, and tickets for museums and other places of cultural interest.
2. Within thirty days from the date of entry into force of the present decree, or from the different date of the communication of the supervening impossibility of the service, purchasers shall present a specific request of refund to the event organizer, also through the sales channels used by the latter, enclosing the relative purchase ticket. The organizer of the event shall refund or issue a voucher for an amount equal to the price of the ticket, to be used within 36 months from its issue. The issue of the vouchers provided for in this paragraph, fulfils the corresponding refund obligations and, does not require any form of acceptance by the recipient. The organizer of pop music concerts shall, in any case, refund the purchase tickets, returning the amount paid to the purchasers, at the end of the period of validity of the voucher when the performance of the artist originally scheduled is cancelled, without postponement to another date within the same period of validity of the voucher. In case of definitive cancellation of the concert, the organizer shall immediately refund the amount paid.
2-bis. The instructions set forth in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall apply, as from the date of adoption of the containment measures set forth by article 3 of decree-law no. 6 of 23 February 2020, converted, with amendments, by law no. 13 of 5 March 2020, with reference to access tickets and admission tickets for services to be rendered in the territories affected by the mentioned containment measures, as well as to the persons for whom, as from the same date, the containment measures have been adopted. 13, with reference to the admission tickets and entrance tickets for services to be rendered in the territories affected by the aforementioned containment measures, and in any case to the persons for whom, starting from the same date, the conditions set forth in article 88-bis, paragraph 1, letters a), b) and c) have occurred. The thirty-day period for submitting the request shall start from the date of entry into force of this provision.
2-ter. With regard to live performances postponed due to the COVID-19 emergency, the admission tickets already purchased at the date of entry into force of this instruction shall remain valid for the duration referred to in paragraph 2, second sentence, providing that, the performance is postponed with a certain date and in any case no later than 31 December 2023
reservation fee: €
All minors, including those very young children in strollers, will be required to obtain a free ticket for entry to the Colosseum.
The free ticket must be booked in advance online and cannot be obtained directly at the ticket office.
- European people under 18
Project “Born with Culture” (agreement with a three-year validity: from 29/11/2018 to 29/11/2021): a cultural passport for every newborn, that allows free entrance to the Park to the child and the family (up to 2 accompanying persons) until the baby’s first birthday.
Others Free Condition
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity ;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity ;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities ;- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- reserved school groups from European Union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a - specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage;
ROMA PASS the site is included in the Roma Passcircuit
Ticket and Admission Presale
Individuals€ 2 euro
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, RomaRoman Forum: Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6
Palatine Hill: Via di San Gregorio 30
Metro: Line B stop Colosseo
Bus: n. 75, 81, 673, 175, 204; Tram 30 hours 09.30 19.15 from Monday to Sunday.
Last admission at 6.15 pm SANTA MARIA ANTIQUA BETWEEN ROME AND BISANZIO from Thursday
8 December 2016
19 March 2017