Online Ticket Office
ACCESS AND SECURITY RULES
- From Monday 8 February until 7 March 2021, the ordinary ticket will be replaced by the 2021 Card, which allows unlimited access to the 4 locations until 31/12/2021 without reservation.
- Entry takes place only with the compulsory purchase of the ticket online.
- The paths are in a circular direction, with a one-way flow and with differentiated accesses between entry and exit. Download the route map here
- Access takes place with a staggering of 14 people every 15 '.
- Group visits, accompanied or not, are allowed up to a maximum of 10 participants, including the tour leader / guide.
- The visitor enters only with his own mask and his own ticket.
- A thermoscanner will be placed at the entrances to measure the temperature while information totems with safety regulations will be placed inside.
10.00 CARD 2021 ordinaria / ordinary
6.00 CARD 2021 ridotta / reduced
gratuita per i minori di 18 anni / free for under 18s
2.00 Biglietto giornaliero ridotto con accesso a un unico sito del Museo Nazionale Romano / Reduced day ticket with access to a single site of the Museo Nazionale Romano
reservation fee: €
- citizens aged between 18 and 25 years old of the European Union under the law 28.09.1999 n. 275, and subsequent amendments through ministerial letters.
- Austria,Belgio, Bulgaria, Cipro, Danimarca,Estonia,Finlandia, Francia, Germaniagrecia,Irlanda,Italia, Lettonia, Lituania, Lussemburgo, Malta, Olanda, Polonia, Portogallo, Regno Unito, Repubblica Ceca, Romania, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Spagna, Ungheria, Conferderazione Svizzera (Svizzera, Norvegia, Liechtenstein, Islanda).
- European Union state teachers;
- European and non-European people under 18
Others Free Condition
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity ;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity ;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities ;
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- groups of students from public and private schools of the European Union, together with their teachers upon reservation and within the quota established by the head of the school;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a - specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage;
Ticket and Admission Presale
Individuals€ 2.00 (free for tourist guides, for the disabled and for school students)
Palazzo Altemps, RomaRoma, Piazza Sant'Apollinare 46
Bus n. 70, 81, 87,116T, 186, 492, 628 hours 14.00 19.45 Monday to Friday
on going eventsMostra Savinio. Incanto e mito from Monday
13 June 2021