Online Ticket Office
PATHS IN THE GREEN ON THE SLOPES OF THE PALATINE
- MYTH, HISTORY AND NATURE
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- The ticket Colosseum/Roman Forum/Palatine Hill and current exhibitions is valid for 2 consecutive days, from the first use, for 1 entrance to the Colosseum and 1 entrance to the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill.
The ticket can be used within 31/12/18
- It is not possible to use print@home on the first Sunday of the month.
- CURRENT EXHIBITION IN THE CIRCUIT COLOSSEO/ROMAN FORUM/PALATINE HILL
The Palatine and its secret garden at Palatine Hill from 21 March to 18 Novembre 2018
- TAX DOCUMENT REQUEST
We inform our customers that, from May 1st 2018, exclusively for purchases made on our online portal, the procedure for requesting the tax document will change.
This new procedure will occur simultaneously with the purchase by clicking on the option " do you want to receive a receipt?".
A specific form has been created which must be completed in every part when the order is placed.
The new procedure replaces the previous one adopted until now.
Full € 12.00
Reduced € 7.50
reservation fee: €
- citizens aged between 18 and 25 years old of the european union under the law 28.09.1999 n. 275, and subsequent amendments through ministerial letters.
(Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, spain, Hungary, Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland)
- European Union state teachers;
- European and non-european people under 18 free admission on the first sunday of the month
- Free admission on the first Sunday of the month. On this occasion it is not possible to make reservation. It is not possible to use print@home on the first Sunday of the month.
Others Free Condition
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity ;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity ;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities ;- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- reserved school groups from European Union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a - specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage;
ROMA PASS the site is included in the Roma Passcircuit
Ticket and Admission Presale
Individuals€ 2 euro
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, RomaRoman Forum: Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6
Palatine Hill: Via di San Gregorio 30
Metro: Line B stop Colosseo
Bus: n. 75, 81, 673, 175, 204; Tram 30 hours 08.30 16.30 from January 2 to February 15
last admission at 15.30
08.30 17.00 from February 16 to March 15
last admission at 16.00
08.30 17.30 from March 16 to last Saturday of March
last admission at 16.30
08.30 19.15 from the last Sunday of March to August 31
last admission at 18.15
08.30 19.00 from September 1 to September 30
last admission at 18.00
08.30 16.30 from the last Sunday of October to December 31
last admission at 15.30
08.30 18.30 from October 1 to last Saturday of October
last admission at 17.30
PATHS IN THE GREEN ON THE SLOPES OF THE PALATINE from Friday