Online Ticket Office
The site will be closed from 6 November to 3 December 2020, in compliance with the DPCM 3th November 2020.
ACCESS AND VISIT RULES
- quota access;
- at the entrance to the Museum, body temperature will be detected, indicating as the limit threshold for entry at 37.5 ° C;
- inside the building, it will be essential to wear personal protective equipment. There will also be templates available for purchase also at the checkout;
- in the visit itinerary, information panels and indicators for spacing will be set up;
- the rooms will be passable following a one-way entry and exit itinerary, indicated by the appropriate signs and also available on the MRT app;
- in some places in the rooms, there are dispensers with disinfectant gel.
Admission free to the Royal Gardens
Full € 15.00
Reduced € 2.00
OthersSpecial reduced price Euro 13 (minimum 15 participants and families)
- visitors under the age of 18
- visitors with disabilities+accompanying person
- teachers+school groups
- tourist guides+ tourist groups s
- taff of the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage
- holders of an Abbonamento Musei/Torino+Piemonte Card or ICOM card
Ticket and Admission Presale
Musei Reali, TorinoPiazzetta Reale, 1 Torino
By trams or buses
Bus stops n. 472 Castello in Piazza Castello, n. 423 Duomo-Polo Reale in Via XX Settembre, n. 204 XI Febbraio in Corso XI Febbraio. For further information please visit the website: www.gtt.to.it
Porta Nuova railway station (15 minutes walk) From the train station pass through Corso Vittorio Emanuele II and proceed on Via Roma, up to Piazza Castello.
Porta Susa railway station (20 minutes walk) From the train station take Via Cernaia and proceed on Via Pietro Micca up to Piazza Castello.
From the motorway exit or from the orbital road follow the road signs to the city centre. Royal Museums are located in a central restricted traffic area, cars are not allowed to transit in Via XX Settembre and Via Pietro Micca: these areas are reserved to public transport services. Transit is prohibited in Via Po, Piazza Castello and Viale dei Partigiani from 7.30am to 10.30am, Corso Regina Margherita and Corso San Maurizio are free access areas. For further information please visit the website: www.gtt.it
hours 09.00 19.00 from Tuesday to Sunday
on going eventsMRT, App ufficiale dei Musei Reali di Torino from Monday
Genius Loci a Torino - I MONDI DI RICCARDO GUALINO from Sunday
CAPA IN COLOR from Saturday
26 September 2020
Sulle tracce di Raffaello nelle collezioni sabaude from Friday
30 October 2020