This service of official advance sale is authorized by the concession of MADRE – Museo d’Arte Contemporanea Donnaregina di Napoli. First of all please read the pages prices, timetables, services, events, news. To buy entrance by internet sales following the instructions on this page (fee for services € 1,50). Pierreci offers the service of advance sale on line in collaboration with Omniticket Network : customer service for online buying and transactions firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +39.02.58140380 (lunedì-venerdì 9.00-13.00 e 14.00-18.00).
REGULATIONS REGARDING ADVANCE SALE
1. You may purchase entrance tickets until 11.59 pm of the preceding day.
2. Visa and Mastercard are accepted for these purchases. Coopculture and Omniticket remind you that purchase on line is secure: the level of security offered is that of protocol SSL with ciphering at 128 bit. Credi card data are communicated exclusively to the SSB (Società Servizi Bancari).
3. Upon making a transaction you will receive via e-mail a letter confirming the service to be performed and a reservation code to be shown to the cashier when you collect your tickets.
4. You may pick up your tickets at the ticket office of the site at least a quarter hour before the time of your entrance without staying on line. Your ticket is valid only for the date specified. When another person retrieves the tickets, it's required to be delegated by the buyer and to present the copy of a valid identity document.
5.a For museums and archaeological zones: tickets picked up at the ticket office are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances for which the organization is responsible. Any eventual reimbursement will be made by the credit card account.
5.b For temporary events: tickets picked up at the ticket office are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances for which the organization is responsible. Any eventual reimbursement for tickets is subject to the regulations established by the organization and by the proprietors of the event. Coopculture is not responsible for any cancellations, changes or modifications of an event. Entrance to sites where events take place is regulated by the special norms established by the organizer and the proprietor of the site.
6. On the basis of article 1173 and following of Italian civil code, once you have made payment on line, you may not cancel the purchase made. In the event that such a cancellation occurs, Coopculture will initiate a legal procedure, ex article 1218 and following of Italian civil code, at your expense.
7. Coopculture assumes no responsibility for damages direct or indirect, of any nature, suffered in relation to the services it provides. Furthermore, Coopculture reserves the right to withdraw, modify, suspend or interrupt any service or function for technical or organizational reasons.
8. Comments or complaints regarding our services may be sent to our web site by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Your comments will help us to improve our service.