ACCESS AND SECURITY MEASURES FROM 1th JUNE 2020
- Rersevation of entrance required.
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site.
- You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit.
- Always keep the safety distance of 1.80 m.
- Follow the signage positioned along the routes.
It is possibile to admit (and can be used by individuals or groups of) up to 20 people, adequately spaced.
The number of 20 pax includes adults, children, guides, escorts, etc., therefore no one can be added over 20.
For security reasons all visitors shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray.
It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing glasses bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
Medium and small sized backpacks can be introduced. They will be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, and they will be opened and visually inspected by the Security Staff.
How to reach the site
Roma, Piazza del Colosseo
Metro: Line B - "Colosseo"
Bus: Line 75 - 81 - 673 - 175 - 204
Tram: Line 3
Services and Accessibility
- Reservation required online and by phone also for the same day
On Tuesday, June 22, at 4.00 p.m. it is scheduled the opening of the bookings for the tickets of the Archaeological Park of the Colosseum, from the 1st of July to the 30th September 2021.
From Monday June 21 at 4 p.m. it will be possible to book the accompanied access and the guided tours to the Underground and the Arena of the Colosseum, from June 26th to September 30th, 2021.
starting from 25th May 2021, reservations will be open until 30th June 2021, to the extent foreseen for the monthly release of the availability of tickets for sale, to which a weekly release will be added, on Saturday for the following week from Monday to Sunday, and a daily release for the following day.
Starting from 25th May 2021 it is possible to reserve Full Experience Ticket with Arena Access
Refund request procedure with vouchers for covid cases from May 2021
we would like to inform you of the extension of the covid vouchers for tickets and services already requested by 30 September 2020, for additional 18 months, i.e. for a total of 36 months from the date of issue.
Pursuant to the reforms introduced by the Support Decree (Law Decree 22.3.2021, no. 41, converted with amendments by Law 21. 5.2021, no. 69, the current wording of art. 88 - in force since 22 May - is as follows:
1 Following the adoption of the measures referred to in Article 2, paragraph l, letters b) and d), of the Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers of 8 March 2020 and, in any case due to the effects resulting from the Covid-19 emergency, starting from the date of entry into force of the same decree and, until 30 September 2020, pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 1463 of the Italian Civil Code, resorting the supervening impossibility of the performance due in relation to contracts for the purchase of tickets for events of any kind, including cinema and theatre, and tickets for museums and other places of cultural interest.
2. Within thirty days from the date of entry into force of the present decree, or from the different date of the communication of the supervening impossibility of the service, purchasers shall present a specific request of refund to the event organizer, also through the sales channels used by the latter, enclosing the relative purchase ticket. The organizer of the event shall refund or issue a voucher for an amount equal to the price of the ticket, to be used within 36 months from its issue. The issue of the vouchers provided for in this paragraph, fulfils the corresponding refund obligations and, does not require any form of acceptance by the recipient. The organizer of pop music concerts shall, in any case, refund the purchase tickets, returning the amount paid to the purchasers, at the end of the period of validity of the voucher when the performance of the artist originally scheduled is cancelled, without postponement to another date within the same period of validity of the voucher. In case of definitive cancellation of the concert, the organizer shall immediately refund the amount paid.
2-bis. The instructions set forth in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall apply, as from the date of adoption of the containment measures set forth by article 3 of decree-law no. 6 of 23 February 2020, converted, with amendments, by law no. 13 of 5 March 2020, with reference to access tickets and admission tickets for services to be rendered in the territories affected by the mentioned containment measures, as well as to the persons for whom, as from the same date, the containment measures have been adopted. 13, with reference to the admission tickets and entrance tickets for services to be rendered in the territories affected by the aforementioned containment measures, and in any case to the persons for whom, starting from the same date, the conditions set forth in article 88-bis, paragraph 1, letters a), b) and c) have occurred. The thirty-day period for submitting the request shall start from the date of entry into force of this provision.
2-ter. With regard to live performances postponed due to the COVID-19 emergency, the admission tickets already purchased at the date of entry into force of this instruction shall remain valid for the duration referred to in paragraph 2, second sentence, providing that, the performance is postponed with a certain date and in any case no later than 31 December 2023.
Info and Reservation
from monday to sunday - from 10 am to 3 pm