To visit the Villa Gregoriana park please look the following FAI - Fondo per l'Ambiente Italiano rules.
Suggestions from FAI – Fondo per l’Ambiente Italiano to visit the Villa Gregoriana park.
- You are advised to wear rubber-soled shoes for walking around the park.
- It is dangerous to lean over the parapets.
- Do not drop objects or stones that could injure people below.- Be careful not to knock your head (especially in the tunnels and on certain rocky overhangs).
- Please stick to the signposted routes.
- Smoking and lighting fires is forbidden.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Make your way toward the exits near the closing time.
- Do not damage plants and do not pick flowers.- Keep dogs on a lead.
- Toilet facilities are situated near the two entrances/exits (at the beginning and end of the routes).
- There are SOS points are situated along the main route.
- The cafeteria and the bookshop are situated by the Temples entrance.
- The complete visit takes around one hour and thirty minutes
Info and booking