An opportunity to retrace the ancient plot of the aqueduct (end of the eighteenth century), which supplied the town of Camogli with water. The works for the Aquedotto delle Caselle were designed and executed by the F.Lli Sandrini and Magherini of Florence and started on the first October 1897. The inauguration took place on 8 October 1899. Large panoramic windows and diving in the dark of galleries excavated in the conglomerate have made it one of the most spectacular and exciting routes of the Monte di Portofino. The trail - whose journey requires some practice and good physical fitness - is accessible only if accompanied by the guides of the Portofino Park and has a highly spectacular and evocative trail between tunnels, stairs and overhangs.
The appointment is at 09.00 in front of the Church of San Rocco di Camogli
End of excursion at 13.00 in "Caselle". At the end, participants can either go to San Fruttuoso or return to San Rocco.
Itinerary: San Rocco - Sentiero dei Tubi - Caselle