It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance.
- Entrance to the Certosa di San Giacomo
Open from Tuesday to Sunday
- January February March 10.00 - 14.00
- April, May, June 10.00 - 16.00
- July August September 10.00 - 18.00
- October November December 10.00 - 16.00
the ticket office closes half an hour earlier
- Audioguide available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish
Via Certosa, Capri (NA)
Partially accessible site
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the Parco area sites and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site.
- You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit.
- Always keep the safety distance of 1 m.
- Follow the signage positioned along the routes.