Entrance to the Sanctuary of Ercole Vincitore
Entrance to the Sanctuary of Ercole Vincitore
Purchase of the ticket online, at the ticket office of Villa Adriana or at the ticket office of the site
Reservation required online maximum 24 people + 1 guide
- visitors aged between 18 and 25 years of the European Community
- citizens of Tivoli and neighbouring municipalities: Castel Madama, Guidonia Montecelio, Marcellina, San Polo dei Cavalieri, San Gregorio di Sassola, Vicovaro, Palestrina, Subiaco
- citizens under 18 years of the European Community and non-EU citizens
- Italian teaching staff of the permanent school or with a fixed-term contract upon presentation of appropriate certification issued by the educational institutions
- European Union tour guides in the exercise of their professional activity
- tourist interpreters of the European Union in the exercise of their professional activity
- employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museum)
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage)
- groups or groups of students from public and public schools in the European Union, accompanied by their teachers upon reservation and within the quota established by the head of the institute
- teachers and students of the faculties of Architecture, Conservation of Cultural Heritage, Educational Sciences and degree courses in Literature or Literary subjects with an archaeological or historical-artistic focus at universities and academies of fine arts and enrolled in the respective schools of specialization and PhD students in the above disciplines of ALL the member countries of the European Union. The ticket is issued to students by exhibiting the certificate of enrolment for the current academic year
- Socrates and Erasmus students in the above disciplines
- teachers of History of Art at high school institutes
- students of the schools of: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico
- employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage
- journalists enrolled in the national register and journalists from any other country, in the performance of their duties and upon presentation of appropriate documentation proving their professional activity;
- handicapped people and a family member or companion belonging to the social and health care services
- operators of voluntary associations that carry out, according to the agreements in place with the Ministry, pursuant to art. 112, paragraph 8, of the Code, activities to promote and disseminate knowledge of cultural assets
REDUCED "VILLAE CON VOI
Upon presentation of a till receipt for at least 10 euros issued no more than 24 hours previously by an affiliated business concern. Discover traders subscribing to "Villae con voi"
The possible right to a reduction or free admission tickets must be verified by the ticket office staff.
INTEGRATED TICKET VILLA D'ESTE + SANTUARIO DI ERCOLE VINCITORE
Combo ticket can be purchased online on the page of the first site you wish to visit, choosing the time of entry. Please note: in order to access the second site, you will need to enter the purchase screens of the second site, choosing a timetable and enter the option "Free ticket for Ercole Vincitore-Villa D'este"combo ticket holders
If you do not reserve the time of the second site, you will be able to access the first time available
We suggest you to take a 2 and a half hours break between the first and the second visit.
VILLAE PASS TIVOLI
Villae Pass Tivoli is the single ticket to discover the wonders of Tivoli: Villa Adriana , Villa d’Este, Santuario di Ercole Vincitore and Mensa Ponderaria.
- Villae Pass Tivoli includes:
_one entrance in each site
_discount on events and activities of the Villae
_discount on bookshop services, visits and audio guides
- The card is valid for 3 days
The card is personal and non-transferable
It is activated upon access to the first site
- After the purchase it is necessary to reserve the free reservation for entry to the sites of Villa d'Este, Sanctuary of Hercules and Mensa Ponderaria.
For admission to the Mensa Ponderaria, the purchase of the educational tour is mandatory.
Only for the site of Villa Adriana it is possible to access without reserving an entry time, as there is no quota.
VILLE DI TIVOLI LINK
- For those who choose to use the new Trenitalia Ville di Tivoli Link combined transport service, there is a reduction of € 2.00 on the full admission ticket.
- To take advantage of the reduction, visitors must present one of the following types of Trenitalia travel tickets at the ticket office:
Trenitalia single regional ticket at fare 39/8 / LAZIO or with supraregional application used and validated to reach Bagni di Tivoli or Tivoli station on the same day as the site is entered.
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Ercole Vincitore for individuals
- Entrance with own guide to the Sanctuary of Hercules Victor for groups
- Exhibitions in progress
- Didactic tour to the Santuario
Open every day
January and February 2022
Monday to Saturday from 10.00 to 17.00 (last admission at 16:00)
Sundays and holidays from 10.00 to 13.15 (last admission at 12.30)
From Monday to Thursday
individuals: 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm
Friday, Sunday and holidays
The ticket office at the site is open from Friday to Sunday and on public holidays.
January 1st and December 25th, except for extraordinary openings
- Buy online
- All tickets (full, reduced and free) are only available in print@home mode (no collect on site). Reductions and gratuity will be verified at the entrance.
- After purchasing VillaePass Tivoli, it is necessary to book a free reservation for admission to sites with restricted access:
Villa d'Este> book now
Sanctuary of Hercules Victor> book now
Mensa Ponderaria> the purchase of an educational visit is mandatory
Villa Adriana> it is possible to enter without booking an entry time, as there is no quota
via degli Stabilimenti 5, Tivoli (RM)
How to reach
Take the A24 motorway and exit at the Tivoli or Castel Madama toll booths. Drive from Villa Adriana along via degli Orti, then via degli Stabilimenti. Alternatively, drive to Tivoli centre and park (subject to a parking fee) in Piazza Garibaldi or in the multi-storey car park in Piazza Massimo, then proceed on foot. Pay attention to the restricted traffic areas.
Parking facilities: via degli Stabilimenti, free of charge from 8 a.m. until 6.30 p.m.. The ticket provided with the admission ticket must be displayed; Piazza Massimo, multi-storey car park (subject to a parking fee).
By BUS from Rome: Take the subway, Metro B, and get off at the station of Ponte Mammolo, then take the Co.Tra.L. bus via Prenestina or via Tiburtina or via the motorway (preferable) to Tivoli. Get off at the Largo delle Nazioni Unite stop and proceed on foot: Piazza Santa Croce, Via della Missione, Via Campitelli, Via del Colle, Via degli Stabilimenti.
BY RAIL from Stazione Termini or from Stazione Tiburtina until reaching the railway station of Tivoli. From there, follow the pedestrian route suggested below.
VILLE DI TIVOLI LINK
from the square in front of the Bagni di Tivoli railway station direct bus connection to Villa d'Este.
From Villa d’Este you can reach the Sanctuary of Ercole Vincitore in a few minutes' walk.
More information on the Trenitalia - CAT Tivoli combined service.
- Super Green Pass required to access the site from January 10, 2022.. Find out more
- Visit Route
- Preventive measures to contain the spread of Covid-19