- residents in the Comune of Pisa
- holders of tickets for the Botanical Garden of Pisa or for the Museum of Natural History of Calci
- members of Fai
- children up to 8 years of age
- disabled with companion
- tour guides/tour leader
max 2 adults + max 3 children
- monthly pass: euro 20,00
- monthly pass for residents and university students domiciled in Pisa: euro 10,00
- annual pass: euro 40,00
- annual pass Mura di Pisa Card 2020 for residents and Unipi students domiciled in Pisa (also includes free
- admission to two special events and other promotions): euro 20,00
- Entrance to Walls of Pisa
From 2 to 30 September 2021
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10.00-19.00
Last admission 30 minutes before closing time
from Monday to Friday
The complete route from the Torre Santa Maria to the Torre di Legno takes about 1 hour.
- Buy online
- Free and reduced tickets only with ticket collection at the ticket office
- It is necessary to show at the box office a valid document proving that you are entitled to a free or reduced ticket.
- GROUPS AND SCHOOLS
Recommended booking reservation entrance.
Info and reservation email@example.com
_Santa Maria Tower in Piazza Duomo
_Piazza delle Gondole
_Piezometric Tower (inside the Fibonacci university complex (formerly Marzotto) with access from Via Buonarroti, Via S. Francesco and Via Vittorio Veneto)
How to reach
By car: for P.zza dei Miracoli_Torre Santa Maria. Exit at the Pisa Centro highway exit, which is valid for the A12 Genova-Livorno, continue on the FI-PI-LI road and take the Darsena Pisana exit.
For those coming from Florence via the main road FI-PI-LI the recommended exit is Aurelia/Darsena.
Interchange car park Via Pietrasantina
By train: for P.zza dei Miracoli_Torre Santa Maria - Pisa/San Rossore Station - Pisa Central Station + Lam Rossa - Via Cammeo/Piazza Manin stop
By bus: for P.zza dei Miracoli_Torre Santa Maria - from Lam Rossa Airport stop via Cammeo/Piazza Manin
- Access and exit points for people with disabilities
_Santa Maria Tower
_Piazza delle Gondole
- The high-altitude itinerary is accessible from Torre di Legno to Torre del Barbagianni and the entire stretch from Piazza Gondole to Porta Manin.
- The site is partially accessible
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the Parco area sites and your ticket will not be refunded.
Refunds will only be made to holders of tickets purchased before 23/07/2021 if they do not meet the access requirements.
Find out more
- The site closes in case of bad weather
- Comfortable shoes, water and hat are recommended.
- It is not allowed to open umbrellas at high altitude.
- There are no cloakrooms, toilets and refreshment points along the way.
- The itinerary is also accessible with small and medium-sized dogs, on a leash and muzzled.
- For all events it is compulsory to use the mask and to sanitize the hands before and after the access to the walls.
- The safety distances required by the regulations in use for the emergency to covid 19 will be respected.