- residents in the Comune of Pisa
- holders of tickets for the Botanical Garden of Pisa or for the Museum of Natural History of Calci
- members of Fai
- with the ticket : Museo delle Antiche Navi di Pisa, Palazzo Blu, Orto ,Museo Botanico, Museo di storia naturale della Certosa di Calci
- children up to 8 years of age
- disabled with companion
- tour guides/tour leader
max 2 adults + max 3 children
- monthly pass: euro 20,00
- monthly pass for residents and university students domiciled in Pisa: euro 10,00
- annual pass: euro 40,00
- annual pass Mura di Pisa Card 2020 for residents and Unipi students domiciled in Pisa (also includes free
- admission to two special events and other promotions): euro 20,00
- Entrance to Walls of Pisa
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10.00-16.00
Last admission 30 minutes before closing time
from Monday to Friday
The complete route from the Torre Santa Maria to the Torre di Legno takes about 1 hour.
- Buy online
- Free and reduced tickets only with ticket collection at the ticket office
- It is necessary to show at the box office a valid document proving that you are entitled to a free or reduced ticket.
- GROUPS AND SCHOOLS
Recommended booking reservation entrance.
Info and reservation firstname.lastname@example.org
_Torre Santa Maria (al fondo di Piazza dei Miracoli alle spalle del Camposanto, in prossimità di Porta Nuova)
_Piazza delle Gondole
_Torre Piezometrica (interna al complesso universitario Fibonacci (ex Marzotto) con accessi da Via Buonarroti, via S. Francesco e via VittorioVeneto)
_Torre di Legno
How to reach
By car: for P.zza dei Miracoli_Torre Santa Maria. Exit at the Pisa Centro highway exit, which is valid for the A12 Genova-Livorno, continue on the FI-PI-LI road and take the Darsena Pisana exit.
For those coming from Florence via the main road FI-PI-LI the recommended exit is Aurelia/Darsena.
Interchange car park Via Pietrasantina
By train: for P.zza dei Miracoli_Torre Santa Maria - Pisa/San Rossore Station - Pisa Central Station + Lam Rossa - Via Cammeo/Piazza Manin stop
By bus: for P.zza dei Miracoli_Torre Santa Maria - from Lam Rossa Airport stop via Cammeo/Piazza Manin
- Access and exit points for people with disabilities
_Santa Maria Tower
_Piazza delle Gondole
- The high-altitude itinerary is accessible from Torre di Legno to Torre del Barbagianni and the entire stretch from Piazza Gondole to Porta Manin.
- The site is partially accessible
- Super Green Pass required to access the site from January 10, 2022. Find out more
- The site closes in case of bad weather
- Comfortable shoes, water and hat are recommended.
- It is not allowed to open umbrellas at high altitude.
- There are no cloakrooms, toilets and refreshment points along the way.
- The itinerary is also accessible with small and medium-sized dogs, on a leash and muzzled.
- For all events it is compulsory to use the mask and to sanitize the hands before and after the access to the walls.
- The safety distances required by the regulations in use for the emergency to covid 19 will be respected.