Because of the security measures involved, book your tickets in advance.
- visitors over 65 years of age
- groups of at least 12 people
- accompanied persons with disabilities
- teaching and educational staff (Ministry of Education)
- journalists not on duty (with presentation of the valid card or declaration of the Director of the newspaper and filling in the relevant form at the ticket office)
- law enforcement officers, fire brigade, Carabinieri on leave (upon presentation of personal ID card), spouses and children of Carabinieri on leave, upon presentation of ID card (only for children over the age of 18), accompanying employees of the Italian Army
- employees Municipality of Venaria Reale, Intesa San Paolo Group, GTT, Piedmont Region and Sagat
GTT Formula annual subscription holders (all types) upon presentation of the BIP card with subscription receipt, CEDAS card, Slow Food card, valid Italian Touring Club Italian card, Plein Air Club Members
- visitors between 6 and 20 years of age
- university students under 26 years of age (upon presentation of personal identification card)
- under 6 years of age
- maximum 2 accompanying persons for every 25 students
- accompanying person with a disability
- Torino+Piemonte Card and Museum Subscription holder (upon presentation of an identity document)
- employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- Police forces on duty (Police, Carabinieri, Guardia di Finanza, Fire Brigade), Italian Army employees (reduced entrance fee for an escort)
- ICOM members
- journalists (only after specific instructions from the Venaria Reale Press Office: tel. +39 011 4992300 - [email protected], otherwise a Reduced Ticket will be issued as indicated)
- licensed tourist guides, subject to presentation of a card, also for preparatory and training visits
- The Royal Palace and the City wish you a happy birthday: on their birthday the citizens of Venaria (together with only 1 accompanying person) will be able to benefit from free admission to the Venaria complex (Royal Palace and Gardens), showing their ID card at the ticket office cash desks, stating their date of birth and place of residence; if the day of their birthday coincides with a closing day, they will only be able to take advantage of the promotion on the first day after that closing day.
To learn more, please click here
Children and teenagers (under 18) accompanied by at least one adult who has purchased the All in a Full Palace ticket (20 euros), are entitled to free admission; the ticket can be collected at the ticket office, upon presentation of the parent's ticket (purchased online), together with the child / teenager's document. Free admission is foreseen for a maximum of 4 minors for each adult.
- Entrance to the Royal Palace Piano Nobile
- Entrance to the Gardens
- Entrance to Regia Scuderia
- Temporary exhibitions
- Entrance to the Mandria Castle
- PALACE AND EXHIBITION
Tuesday to Friday 9.30 - 17.00
Saturday, Sunday and holidays 9.30 - 18.30
An entrance shift every half hour: 45 people for the visit of the Noble Floor Palace; 40 people for the exhibition.
Last admission one hour earlier
_ from Tuesday to Sunday 9.30 - 19.30
Last admission 30 minutes before
- CASTLE OF THE MANDRIA
_ from Tuesday to Friday 10.00 - 17.00
Saturday, Sunday and holiday 10.00-18.00
Last admission 30 minutes before
Monday except any holidays
CASTLE OF THE MANDRIA
From 10 January to 28 February 2022
GROUPS AND SCHOOLS
Compulsory booking of the entrance
Find out more about how to book for groups and schools
- Limited admissions. Compulsory booking of entrance tickets online.
- Reduced and/or free tickets not available online must be purchased at the site ticket office.
- The ticket is valid for one day.
- Torino + Piemonte Card and Museum Subscription holders must book free admission.
Piazza della Repubblica, 4 Venaria Reale (TO)
How to reach
- “Venaria Express” shuttle bus operated by GTT
- Bus: Lines 11, 72 and VE1 from Turin. More info
- CitySightseeing Turin
Turin Dora-Ceres line (stop Venaria, viale Roma)
- Turin Northern Ring Road (Tangenziale Nord), exit: Venaria or Savonera/Venari
- (via Castellamonte and viale Carlo Emanuele II, Turin Northern Ring Road (Tangenziale Nord), exit Venaria / "La Venaria Reale - Reggia e Giardini")
La Venaria Reale is accessible to all: visitors with disabilities, families with baby carriages, and four-legged friends.
Face masks strongly reccommended. Find out more