Compulsory booking of entrance tickets online.
- visitors over 65 years of age
- groups of at least 12 people
- accompanied persons with disabilities
- teaching and educational staff (Ministry of Education)
- journalists not on duty (with presentation of the valid card or declaration of the Director of the newspaper and filling in the relevant form at the ticket office)
- law enforcement officers, fire brigade, Carabinieri on leave (upon presentation of personal ID card), spouses and children of Carabinieri on leave, upon presentation of ID card (only for children over the age of 18), accompanying employees of the Italian Army
- employees Municipality of Venaria Reale, Intesa San Paolo Group, GTT, Piedmont Region and Sagat
GTT Formula annual subscription holders (all types) upon presentation of the BIP card with subscription receipt, CEDAS card, Slow Food card, valid Italian Touring Club Italian card, Plein Air Club Members
- visitors between 6 and 20 years of age
- university students under 26 years of age (upon presentation of personal identification card)
- under 6 years of age
- maximum 2 accompanying persons for every 25 students
- accompanying person with a disability
- Torino+Piemonte Card and Museum Subscription holder (upon presentation of an identity document)
- employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- Police forces on duty (Police, Carabinieri, Guardia di Finanza, Fire Brigade), Italian Army employees (reduced entrance fee for an escort)
- ICOM members
- journalists (only after specific instructions from the Venaria Reale Press Office: tel. +39 011 4992300 - firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise a Reduced Ticket will be issued as indicated)
- licensed tourist guides, subject to presentation of a card, also for preparatory and training visits
- The Royal Palace and the City wish you a happy birthday: on their birthday the citizens of Venaria (together with only 1 accompanying person) will be able to benefit from free admission to the Venaria complex (Royal Palace and Gardens), showing their ID card at the ticket office cash desks, stating their date of birth and place of residence; if the day of their birthday coincides with a closing day, they will only be able to take advantage of the promotion on the first day after that closing day.
To learn more, please click here
- Entrance to the Royal Apartments of the Castle of La Mandria
- Entrance to the Gardens
- Entrance to the Reggia and Piano Nobile
- Entrance to Regia Scuderia
- Temporary exhibitions
Until October 30, 2021
_ from Tuesday to Friday 10.00 - 16.00
_ Saturday, Sunday and holidays 10.00 - 18.00
Last admission half an hour earlier
From 31 October 2021
_ from Tuesday to Sunday and holidays 10.00 - 18.00
Last admission at 3.30 pm
Monday except any holidays
GROUPS AND SCHOOLS
Compulsory booking of the entrance
Find out more about how to book for groups and schools
- Limited admissions. Compulsory booking of entrance tickets online.
Reduced and/or free tickets not available online must be purchased at the site ticket office.
- Torino + Piemonte Card and Museum Subscription holders must book free admission.
Piazza della Repubblica, 4 Venaria Reale (TO)
How to reach
- “Venaria Express” shuttle bus operated by GTT
- Bus: Lines 11, 72 and VE1 from Turin. More info
- CitySightseeing Turin
Turin Dora-Ceres line (stop Venaria, viale Roma)
- Turin Northern Ring Road (Tangenziale Nord), exit: Venaria or Savonera/Venari
- (via Castellamonte and viale Carlo Emanuele II, Turin Northern Ring Road (Tangenziale Nord), exit Venaria / "La Venaria Reale - Reggia e Giardini")
La Venaria Reale is accessible to all: visitors with disabilities, families with baby carriages, and four-legged friends.
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the Parco area sites and your ticket will not be refunded.
Refunds will only be made to holders of tickets purchased before 04/08/2021 if they do not meet the access requirements.
Find out more
- it is necessary for visitors to respect their turn of entry
- visitors will be subjected to body temperature control; with a temperature above 37.5 degrees, access will not be allowed
- it is necessary to maintain a safety distance of at least 2 metres
- wash your hands often using disinfectant gel
- always wear the face mask