Accesses with restrictions Reservation is required
Accesses with restrictions
Reservation is required
- Older than 6 and under 21 years old
- Teaching and educational staff (Ministry of Education)
- Journalists not on duty (with presentation of a valid card or declaration the Director of the newspaper and filling in the relevant form at the reception point)
- Fire fighters
- Carabinieri on leave (upon presentation of the personal card)
- Spouses and children of the Carabinieri on leave, upon presentation of the identity card (only for children
- Accompanying the Italian Army employees
- Torino Piemonte Museum Subscription holders (upon presentation of an identity document).
- Torino + Piemonte Card holder (upon presentation of an identity document)
- Royal Card holders (upon presentation of an identity document)
- Cultural passport holders + 2 accompanying persons (until the age of child / passport holder)
- Employees of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities
- Employees of the Italian Army (reduced admission for a companion)
- ICOM members
- ICOMOS members
- Qualified tourist guides, upon presentation of the card, also for preparatory and
- Children under 6 years old
- citizens with disabilities and a companion
- guides of organized groups (maximum 1 every 8 people)
- Entrance ticket for the Castle of Moncalieri with didactis tour
Open from Friday to Sunday
9.00 - 18.00
Last admission half an hour before closing
from Monday to Thursday
January 1st and December 25th
- Accesses with restrictions
- Online reservation
- Tickets and services purchased cannot be refunded or moved to another date or time slot on the same day
- Reduced and/or free tickets not available online must be purchased at the site ticket office
Compulsory booking of the entrance shift
€ 5.00 (minimum 4, maximum 25 participants)
Info and reservations +39 011 4992333
Piazza Baden Baden 4, Moncalieri (TO)
How to reach
Car: motorway from Savona (south) and from Piacenza-Genoa (east); bypass for motorway to Pinerolo-Sestrière, for Val di Susa-Fréjus, for Caselle airport, for Ivrea-Aosta-Monte Bianco and for Milan
Train: Moncalieri railway station: connections with Torino P.N.; Torino Lingotto; Asti; Trofarello/Chieri.
Sangone railway station: connections with Torino P.N.; Torino Lingotto; Pinerolo/Torre Pellice.
To Turin-Caselle airport from Moncalieri railway station change to Turin-Dora.
Plane: "Sandro Pertini" airport in Caselle (through the Turin ring road).
Bus: lines 39, 40, 45, 45/, 67, 70,80, 81, 81/, 82, 83, 84.
The site is accessible to people with motor disabilities (whose visit must be communicated at the time of booking) the Princesses' flats and the Chapel, while the Apartment of Vittorio Emanuele II is not accessible.
Face masks strongly reccommended. Find out more