It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance.
- young people aged between 18 and 25 years of the European Community
- tour guides from the european union practising their professional activity;
- tour interpreters from the european union practising their professional activity;
- members of icom (international council of museums);
- members of iccrom (international organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- reserved school groups from european union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students;
- teachers and students of faculties of architecture, conservation of the cultural heritage, education sciences, and degree courses in the arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in humanities faculties of universities from the european union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of architecture, conservation of the cultural heritage, education sciences, and of degree courses in the arts, or in literary subjects with a - specialisation in archaeology or art history, in humanities faculties of universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- socrates and erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of fine arts academies from the european union;
- teachers of art history in upper secondary schools;
- students of the following schools: istituto centrale del restauro, opificio delle pietre dure, scuola per il restauro del mosaico;
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion;
- members of volunteer work associations of the cultural heritage
INTEGRATED TICKET "PIETRO GRIFFO" MUSEUM, VALLE DEI TEMPLI, ONGOING EXHIBITIONS
- valid for 3 consecutive days
- it allows only one entrance to the Valley of the Temples and one to the Museum
- Entrance to “Pietro Griffo” Regional Archaeology Museum with the Single ticket
- Access to the exhibitions at the Museum
- One entrance to the Valley of the Temples, one to the Museum and access to current exhibitions with the Integrated ticket
Monday to Sundat
9.00 - 19.30
last admission 19.00
- Restricted access. Online pre-purchase of the ticket is recommended
- The integrated ticket will be increased by € 2.00 from 1 August 2021 to 4 January 2022 on the occasion of the exhibition "Quantum Man, There is no future without memory" by Gianfranco Meggiato at the Valley of the Temple
Contrada San Nicola 12, Agrigento (AG)
How to reach
By bus : CATANIA Airport - AGRIGENTO Sais Trasporti Spa +39 095 536201 PALERMO Airport - AGRIGENTO: Sal +39 0922 401360
By train: Agrigento is connected to Palermo and Caltanissetta (from where the line branches off to Catania-Siracusa, Messina and the mainland. The Central Station is located in the city centre.
The site is accessible
• Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
Find out more
• At the entrance your body temperature will be checked through infrared thermometers. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the Valley.
• You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit
• Always keep the safety distance of 1.50 m
• Disinfect your hands
• Remember that gatherings are prohibited