- children 6-14 years old
- groups of students 15-25 years old
- over 60
- groups min 15 pax
- tourist guides in the exercise of their professional activity, by showing a valid licence issued by the competent authority
- tourist interpreters, when they have to work together with the guide, by showing a valid licence issued by the competent authority
- members of the ICOM (International Council of Museums)
- disabled persons and accompanying persons
- students for study or research reasons certified by educational or university institutions
- Italian and foreign academies, research and cultural institutes as well as Ministry bodies
- children up to 6 years of age
- Entrance to the Museum and Pinacoteca of Todi
- Accompanied visit
Until September 19, 2021
Every day 10.00-13.00 | 15.00-18.00
- Buy online
- At the entrance to the site, you will need to show an identity document to prove that the ticket is free or reduced.
Piazza del Popolo, Todi (PG)
How to reach
By car: coming from the North
Autostrada del Sole (A1), Firenze-Roma, exit Valdichiana, continue to Perugia-Terni (E45) exit Todi.
Motorway del Sole (A1), Orvieto exit, continue to Todi (SS448).
Highway Adriatica (A14), exit Cesena, continue to Perugia-Todi (E45).
Highway Adriatica (A14), exit Fano, continue on Flaminia to Gubbio-Todi.
Coming from the South
Autostrada del Sole (A1), Rome-Florence, Orte exit, continue to Terni-Perugia-Cesena (E45), Todi exit.
Highway Adriatica (A14), exit Pescara, continue to L'Aquila (A25), then to Rieti-Terni (E80) and on the E45 to Cesena, exit Todi.
Highway Adriatica (A14), exit Civitanova Marche, take the state road n. 77, for Foligno-Todi.
By train: coming from the North
Florence-Terontola-Perugia Ponte San Giovanni (Ferrovie dello Stato)
Ancona-Falconara-Foligno-Perugia Ponte San Giovanni (Ferrovie dello Stato)
Perugia Ponte San Giovanni-Todi (Ferrovia Centrale Umbra)
Coming from the South
Rome-Orte-Terni (Ferrovie dello Stato)
L'Aquila-Rieti-Terni (Ferrovie dello Stato)
Terni-Todi (Ferrovia Centrale Umbra)
Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the site and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more