- from 6 to 18 years of age, university students, categories with which agreements have been reached
- groups from 15 to 25 people (one free companion every 15 paying guests)
- families (minimum 1 adult + 1 minor between 6 and 14 years)
REDUCED FOR SCHOOLS
- Schools (two free accompanying persons for each class)
- children under 6 years
- 100% disabled with a companion
- journalists and tour guides with badge
- ICOM members
- soldiers in uniform
- Entrance to MEIS - National Museum of Italian Judaism and Shoah
- Entrance to the exhibition “Ebrei, una storia italiana”
- Entrance to the exhibition “1938: l'umanità negata"
- Entrance to the Giardino delle domande
- Entrance to the current exhibitions
Open from Tuesday to Sunday
The ticket office closes at 17.15
Regularly opening on 1 November 2021 from 10.00 to 18.00
From 18 to 28 October 2021
via Piangipane 81, Ferrara (FE)
How to reach
A13 from Padua exit Ferrara Nord; A13 from Bologna exit Ferrara Sud. Free parking Ex-Mof in via Darsena
from the train station bus no. 2 every 20 min.
Site accessible to the disabled
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the museum sites and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more
- The Museum is sanitized
- There are different routes for entry and exit
- Hands must be washed often; sanitising gels are available for visitors
- It is necessary to wear the face mask
- Social distancing must be maintained