It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance.
- groups of at least 8 people
- seniors from 65 to 75 years old
- children from 6 to 14 years old
- children under 6 years
- over 75 years old
- Entrance for Civic Museum and Archaeological Area "Villa Abbas"
From Tuesday to Sunday
09.00 -13.00 | 16.00 - 19.00
Monday, 25 December, 1 January
- Limited admission.
- It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance.
- The entrance ticket includes an introduction to the Museum by the operator.
Via Salvemini 12, Sardara (VS)
How to reach
By car: drive along the SS 131, more or less halfway between Cagliari (53 km) and Oristano (47). From the capital Sardara is 30 minutes by car, the same is for Oristano.
By train: both from Sassari and from Oristano or Cagliari it is possible to reach the nearby San Gavino Monreale, about 7 km away, and then move by bus, which travels throughout the day.
Museum offers information panels and resources for blind or visually impaired visitors.
The site is accessible
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the Parco area sites and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more
- Accesses with restrictions
- Visitor path bordered by fences
- Prohibition of entry in case of fever (sup. 37.5), flu symptoms
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your booking time
- Obligation to wear a face mask, obligation to sanitize hands before entering and accessing toilets
- Distance of 1 mt between visitors; in guided tour 2 mt from the operator