It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance.
- groups of at least 8 people
- seniors from 65 to 75 years old
- children from 6 to 14 years old
- children under 6 years
- over 75 years old
- Entrance for Civic Museum and Archaeological Area "Villa Abbas"
From 1st October to 30th April
From Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00
Monday open by reservation only
From May 1st to September 30th
Monday to Sunday from 10.00 to 19.00
On Monday from 1st October to 30th April
- Limited admission.
- It is advisable to buy on line the ticket in advance.
- The entrance ticket includes an introduction to the Museum by the operator.
Piazza della Libertà 7, Sardara
How to reach
By car: drive along the SS 131, more or less halfway between Cagliari (53 km) and Oristano (47). From the capital Sardara is 30 minutes by car, the same is for Oristano.
By train: both from Sassari and from Oristano or Cagliari it is possible to reach the nearby San Gavino Monreale, about 7 km away, and then move by bus, which travels throughout the day.
Museum offers information panels and resources for blind or visually impaired visitors.
The site is accessible
- Mandatory use of surgical mask. Find out more