SCHOOLS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION EXTRA-EUROPEAN SCHOOLS
SCHOOLS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
- Entrance to the Archaeological Area of Oplontis for class group (max 30 participants, including accompanying persons).ì
Wednesday to Monday
- From November 1st to March 31st
from 9.00 to 17.00
last admission at 16.00
- From April 1st to October 31st
from 9.00 to 19.00
last admission at 6.30 pm
Didactics for schools
upon requestavailable in Italian, English
- It is necessary to arrive at the ticket office 15 minutes before the booked time.
- It is mandatory to present a list with the names of the participants on the school's letterhead, stamped and signed, at the ticket office.
Bookings for school entrance slots at Archaeological Area of Boscoreale are available online and by call center.
School entrance slots can be booked online up to 36 hours in advance and by call center up to 15.00 on the previous day, upon availability
- For schools, class groups up to a maximum of 30 participants (including accompanying persons) are allowed to access without headphones/whisper.
Via Sepolcri 12, Torre Annunziata NA
- Face masks strongly reccommended. Find out more