SCHOOLS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION EXTRA-EUROPEAN SCHOOLS
SCHOOLS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
- Entrance to the Archaeological Park of Pompei for class group (max 30 participants, including accompanying persons).ì
Open every day
- From November 1st to March 31st
from 9.00 to 17.00
last admission at 3.30 pm
- From April 1st to October 31st
from 9.00 to 19.00
last admission at 5.30 pm
Didactics for schools
upon requestavailable in Italian, English
- Cafés and food Courts
- It is necessary to arrive at the ticket office 15 minutes before the booked time.
- It is mandatory to present a list with the names of the participants on the school's letterhead, stamped and signed, at the ticket office.
Bookings for school entrance slots at Pompeii excavations are available online and by call center.
School entrance slots can be booked online up to 36 hours in advance and by call center up to 15.00 on the previous day, upon availability
- For schools, class groups up to a maximum of 30 participants (including accompanying persons) are allowed to access without headphones/whisper.
How to reach
By train: Piazza Anfiteatro: Circumvesuviana Napoli-Poggiomarino (Pompei Santuario stop) | FS Naples-Salerno train (Pompei stop)
By bus: SITA from Naples and Salerno | BUSITALIA Campania n. 4 from Salerno | BUSITALIA Campania n. 50 express from Salerno (by highway)
By car: A3 Napoli-Salerno motorway (Pompei west exit)
- Face masks strongly reccommended. Find out more