Free booking is also required on the first Sunday of the month It is possible to book only one group shift per time
Free booking is also required on the first Sunday of the month
It is possible to book only one group shift per time
- Admission for 1 group of max 25 people with guide, according to the available time
- Entrance ticket to the Museum, which must be purchased online or at the ticket office on the Site
from Thursday to Tuesday 8.30 - 19.30
The ticket office closes one hour earlier
- The selected time slot allows entry until the beginning of the next time slot (or the closing of the ticket office in the case of the last daily time slot)
- from April 1st the third floor of the Museum, the Cellaio and the Church of San Gennaro will remain closed (except for the appointments with the concerts "from the harpsichord to the organ" on 16 April and 28 May).
- starting from the next free Sunday of April 2 p.v. and, during all subsequent days of free opening to the public (first Sunday of the month, April 25, June 2, November 4) the first floor of the Museum will remain closed, while the visit to the second floor.
- starting from Monday 3 April next, the second floor will be accessible only with accompanied visits, carried out by the supervisory staff (one unit for max 25 visitors) at the following times: 10:00 am 12:00 pm 3:00 pm 5:00 pm: 30
Via Miano 2, Napoli
How to reach