Kounellis Gate with reservation code and confirmation, 10 minutes before the booked visit time
- Entrance to the site and accompanied visit (max 20 participants + 1 guide)
- Didactic tour
every 1st and 4th Sunday of the month, at 11.30
- Buy online
- Reservations required by the day before the visit
Piazza di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme, 7 Roma (RM)
How to reach
Metro: linea A fermata San Giovanni o Manzoni
Bus: via Carlo felice n. 571 e n. 649
Tram: linea 3 fermata Viale Carlo Felice
Not accessible for people with walking difficulties
- Green Pass required from August 6, 2021 to access the site
From August 6th the access to the site is allowed only to persons holding one of the Covid19 Green Pass certifications together with a valid identity document, with reference to the current government provisions in order to cope with the epidemiological emergency from Covid19.
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for children under 12 years of age and those exempt on the basis of appropriate medical certification.
If you do not have a Green Pass and a valid identity document, you will not be able to access the Parco area sites and your ticket will not be refunded.
Find out more
- The visitor, wearing a face mask, must arrive at the site already in possession of his/her reservation code and confirmation, 10 minutes before the booked visit time.
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be allowed to enter the site.
- Inside the site it will be compulsory to wear personal protective equipment.
- It is necessary to maintain a distance of 1 meter between visitors at all times
- Comfortable shoes are recommended