Online Ticket Office
Napoli Napoli di lava, porcellana e musica
Museum and Royal Wood of Capodimonte
The Site reopens to visitors on April 27 for the DL 52 of April 22, 2021
- Quota Access;
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site.
- You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit.
- Always keep the safety distance of 1.50 m.
- Follow the signage positioned along the routes.
- You can visit the exhibition Napoli Napoli, di lava, porcellana e musica with the APP . Yoy can download the App at the entrance of the museum
Full € 8
Reduced € 2
When purchasing a reduced or free ticket, an identity document certifying the reduction or free admission must be shown at the site entrance.
- European and non-European people under 18
Others Free Condition
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities;
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- reserved school groups from European Union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- ournalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage;
The site is included in Campania Artecard circuit
Ticket and Admission Presale
- groups can be up to 15 people with a guide.
- Museum entrance tickets can be purchased directly at the ticket office.
- Online booking of the entry shift is mandatory and free.
Museum and Royal Wood of Capodimonte, NapoliNapoli (NA), Via Miano 2
Bus: ANM 178 Via Capodimonte stop
Bus: ANM R4 Via Capodimonte stop
Bus: ANM C63 Via Capodimonte stop
Shuttle Museo di Capodimonte city sightseeing Napoli
hours Napoli Napoli di lava, porcellana e musica from Saturday
21 September 2019
19 September 2021