Online Ticket Office
Museum and Royal Wood of Capodimonte
The Site reopens to visitors on April 27 for the DL 52 of April 22, 2021
Also open Wednesday 28 April and Saturday 1st May
Reservation required on line on Saturday and on Sunday.
- Quota Access;
- Rerservation on line required;
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site.
- You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit.
- Always keep the safety distance of 1.50 m.
- Follow the signage positioned along the routes.
- You can visit the exhibition Napoli Napoli, di lava, porcellana e musica with the APP . Yoy can download the App at the entrance of the museum
10.00 museo e mostre in corso
2.00 per i ragazzi di età compresa tra i 18 e i 25 anni
5.00 per coloro che sono stati vaccinati presso il Covid Center delle Fagianeria, che in possesso del cartificato rilasciato dal centro stesso, potranno acquistare il biglietto ridotto tramite app.
- European and non-European people under 18
Others Free Condition
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities;
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- reserved school groups from European Union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- ournalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage;
The site is included in Campania Artecard circuit
Ticket and Admission Presale
- groups can be up to 15 people with a guide.
- Museum entrance tickets can be purchased directly at the ticket office.
- Online booking of the entry shift is mandatory and free.
Museum and Royal Wood of Capodimonte, NapoliNapoli (NA), Via Miano 2
Bus: ANM 178 Via Capodimonte stop
Bus: ANM R4 Via Capodimonte stop
Bus: ANM C63 Via Capodimonte stop
Shuttle Museo di Capodimonte city sightseeing Napoli
on going eventsNapoli Napoli di lava, porcellana e musica from Saturday
21 September 2019
19 September 2021 Paolo La Motta. Capodimonte incontra la Sanità from Thursday
19 September 2021