Online Ticket Office
A single ticket valid for the Doge’s Palace and the combined itinerary of Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
This ticket is valid for 3 months and grants one single admission to the Doge’s Palace and the combined itinerar
reservation fee: €
- Family Offer
reduced ticket for all family members, for families of two adults and at least one child (aged 6 to 14)
- School Offer
5,50 euro per person (valid for entrance from September 1st to March 15th): for students of all schools levels accompanied by their teachers; a list of the students’ names must be provided by the school, valid also for up to two people accompanying the group
For reduced ticket you have to show I.D.
- Venetian citizens and residents
- ICOM members
- children aged from 0 to 5
- disabled people with helper
- tourist guides enabled in Italy accompanying groups or individual visitors
- for groups of at least 15 people, 1 free entrance (only with prior booking)
- accompanying teachers of school groups (up to 2 teachers per group)
- MUVE ordinary partners
- MUVE Friend Card holders
- holders of Art Pass Venice Foundation
- holders of Art Pass Fondazione Venetian Heritage
- members of “Amici dei Musei e Monumenti Veneziani”
Cards:The site is included in the Museum Pass circuit, the cumulative ticket for all the Civic Museums currently open and for those connected. Valid for 6 months and allows only one admission to each Museum; it is possible to collect it in every museum included in the pass.
Full: € 35.00
Reduced: € 18.00
Museum Pass School Offer: € 10.00 per person (valid 1 September – 15 March)
Museo Correr, VeneziaVenice, San Marco 52
From Piazzale Roma
Line 1 stop Vallaresso or San Zaccaria; Line 2 stop Giardinetti; Line 5.1 o Linea 4.1, stop San Zaccaria.
From Venice Train Station, Santa Lucia
Line 1 fermata Vallaresso o San Zaccaria; Line 2 stop Giardinetti; Line 5.1 o Line 4.1, stop San Zaccaria.
From the Lido
Line 1 stop Vallaresso o San Zaccaria; Line 5.2, stop San Zaccaria. hours