ACCESS AND SECURITY MEASURES FROM 1th JUNE 2020
- Rersevation of entrance required.
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site.
- You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit.
- Always keep the safety distance of 1.80 m.
- Follow the signage positioned along the routes.
It is possibile to admit (and can be used by individuals or groups of) up to 20 people, adequately spaced.
The number of 20 pax includes adults, children, guides, escorts, etc., therefore no one can be added over 20.
For security reasons all visitors shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray.
It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing glasses bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
Medium and small sized backpacks can be introduced. They will be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, and they will be opened and visually inspected by the Security Staff.
Roma Pass holders have to make a resevation for the Colosseum – Flavium Amphiteather.
It is possible to book the entrance time by clicking on here.
How to reach the site
Roma, Piazza del Colosseo
Metro: Line B - "Colosseo"
Bus: Line 75 - 81 - 673 - 175 - 204
Tram: Line 3
Services and Accessibility
The Site reopens to visitors on April 26 for the DL 52 of April 22, 2021.
Info and Reservation