From June To eptember 2019 a program of itineraries and shows from dawn to night.
- BUILD FOR THE GODS: SPECIAL GUIDED TOUR OF THE EXHIBITION
15 June - 15 September
Guided tour dedicated to the exhibition “Costruire per gli Dei. Il cantiere nel mondo classico”.
- MIND YOUR MUSEUM. YOGA AT THE MUSEUM “PIETRO GRIFFO”
23 June, from 18.30 to 20.30
Yoga and aperitifs at the cloister of the Museum
- READING MARATHON AT THE MUSEUM “LUIGI PIRANDELLO”
28 June, from 18.00 to 24.00
A reading marathon to celebrate the anniversary of Luigi Pirandello's birth.
- UNDERGROUND TOUR AT THE VALLEY OF TEMPLES
6 July - 15 September (calendar dates)
A special tour given by archaeologists to explore the Paleochristian relics hidden in the shadows of the impressive temples of Greek gods.
14 July - 22 September (calendar dates)
Special night tour to the Valley of Temples.
- SUNRISE EXPERIENCE. GODS AND HEROES AT THE VALLEY OF THE TEMPLES
14 July - 1 September (calendar dates)
Special tour at dawn following the Gods in their temples
1 - 31 August (calendar dates)
Special guided tour to the most important monuments of the Valley of the Temples.
- CONCERT AT THE EKKLESIASTERION OF THE “MUSEO PIETRO GRIFFO”_FIRST PART
On the occasion of “The nights of archeology” didactic tour by expert archaeologists dedicated to the ekklesiasterion. Concert of the Coro Liturgico Magnificat di Aragona to follow
- WALKS AT THE SUNSET. FROM THE MUSEUM TO THE TEMPLE OF CONCORDIA
5 - 26 August (calendar dates)
A special guided walks from the Museo Griffo to the Temple of Concordia.
- CONCERT AT THE EKKLESIASTERION OF THE “MUSEO PIETRO GRIFFO”_SECOND PART
On the occasion of “The nights of archeology” concert of the Coro Liturgico Magnificat di Aragona