How to reach the site
Metro B: Ponte Mammolo station and Co.tral bus Via Prenestina direction
Bus: Co.Tral bus: Via Tiburtina direction and stopped at about 1 km from the site
Bus: Co.Tral bus: direction Tivoli / A24 highway and stopped at about 1 km from the site
Train FS: Station Tivoli CAT bus line number 4
Services and Accessibility
- 13th of December 2019, Villa Adriana will be closed to the public because of weather warning.
- The site will be open for free every first Sunday of the month from October to March and on the following dates:
- Due to new security measures, it is strictly forbidden to introduce inside the monument backpacks, camping , bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
- The Maritime Theatre and the surrounding architectural structures are open.
- The Antiquarium of Canopus is open during exhibitions or special openings reported on the official website www.villaadriana.beniculturali.it
- VILLA ADRIANA'S SERAPEUM REOPENS WITH EXCLUSIVE VISITS
from March 22, 2019
Info and Reservation
Saturday from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm
+39 06 399 67 900; 0774 38 27 33