How to reach the site
Metro B: Ponte Mammolo station and Co.tral bus Via Prenestina direction
Bus: Co.Tral bus: Via Tiburtina direction and stopped at about 1 km from the site
Bus: Co.Tral bus: direction Tivoli / A24 highway and stopped at about 1 km from the site
Train FS: Station Tivoli CAT bus line number 4
Services and Accessibility
- CLOSURE OF THE MUSEUMS AND OTHER CULTURAL INSTITUTES AND PLACES
As a result of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 1st April 2020 the opening of the museums and other cultural institutes is suspended until 13 April 2020.
- Due to new security measures, it is strictly forbidden to introduce inside the monument backpacks, camping , bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
- The Maritime Theatre and the surrounding architectural structures are open.
- The Antiquarium of Canopus is open during exhibitions or special openings reported on the official website www.villaadriana.beniculturali.it
- VILLA ADRIANA'S SERAPEUM REOPENS WITH EXCLUSIVE VISITS
from March 22, 2019
Info and Reservation
Saturday from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm
+39 06 399 67 900; 0774 38 27 33