ACCESS AND SECURITY MEASURES FROM 1th JUNE 2020
- Rersevation of entrance required.
- At the entrance your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site.
- You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit.
- Always keep the safety distance of 1.80 m.
- Follow the signage positioned along the routes.
It is possibile to admit (and can be used by individuals or groups of) up to 20 people, adequately spaced.
The number of 20 pax includes adults, children, guides, escorts, etc., therefore no one can be added over 20.
For security reasons all visitors shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray.
It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing glasses bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
Medium and small sized backpacks can be introduced. They will be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, and they will be opened and visually inspected by the Security Staff.
Roma Pass holders have to make a resevation for the Colosseum – Flavium Amphiteather.
It is possible to book the entrance time by clicking on here.
How to reach the site
Roman Forum: Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6
Palatine Hill: Via di San Gregorio 30
Metro: Line B stop Colosseo
Bus: n. 75, 81, 673, 175, 204; Tram 30
Services and Accessibility
- The Site will be closed from 6 November to 3 December 2020, in compliance with the DPCM 3th November 2020
- DAYS WITH ADMISSION FREE
The direction of the archeological park of the Colosseum determined some free days without pre-sale.
More info on the web page of Colosseo, Foro Romano e Palatino.
Please note that during the free opening days the sites with special opening included in the Forum, Palatine and S.U.P.E.R. ticket and Chartago exhibition will not be accessible to the public.
- TICKET OFFICE OF THE ARCH OF TITUS
The access gate Arco di Tito will be used for access to the site, not an exit.
- We kindly inform you that, starting from the 2nd of November 2020, the booking of the tickets for the Archeological Park of the Colosseum will be opened weekly, each monday for the coming week.
- OPENING BI-MONTHLY AVAILABILITY SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2020
We inform you that next Friday, August 14, at 10.00 a.m, the pre-sales of tickets for the Archaeological Park of the Colosseum for the next months (September and October 2020) will be open.
Ordinary route ticket
Full Experience route ticket with Arena
Full Experience route ticket with Sotterranei (Underground)
The sale of the A.R.T. ticket is suspended.
For the Full Experience route with the underground, it will be possible to pre-purchase a maximum of 1 slot/group per customer, per day, and in any case a maximum of 5 tickets per visiting hours, for a total of no more than 20 tickets per day