It is forbidden to access the monument with bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols.
We inform you that on February 19TH 2018 it will be possible to book the undergrounds and Belvedere tours for the month of March 2018.
- CURRENT EXHIBITIONS AT COLISEUM AND ROMAN FORUM/PALATINE CIRCUIT:
Coliseum. An icon at Coliseum (until 11 March 2018)
- FIRST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH AT COLISEUM
Every first Sunday of the month free admission for all visitors to the site during the ordinary opening time.
Info and booking
Opening of reservations for Undergrounds of Colosseum and Belvedere for March 2018
We inform you that on February 19th 2018 it will be possible to book the undergrounds and Belvedere tours for the month of March 2018.
Any online bookings made before 9.00 am will be not valid.
Please note that the terms and conditions of sale, access and visit of the Underground of the Coliseum, shared with the Superintendence, are solely those notified directly by the Concessionaire and published on the site www.coopculture.it
- Prepayment by credit card required at booking
- The Grandi Clienti must also authorize the contextual debit on the deposit at Coopculture even without vouchers
- rates entrance for groups (max 50 pax) is € 50.00
- each customer can reserve only one (1) slot of maximum 25 places per day for the Undergrounds
- each customer can reserve only one (1) slot of maximum 25 places per day for the Belvedere
- each customer can reserve maximum 6 places in the same individual guided tour
- each customer can make only one reservation per call
- any additional pre-sold ticket, although accepted and prepaid, will be canceled and will be refunded
- the groups slop of 10am and 2.40pm of the Undergrounds can be booked only by tourist guides
- the groups slop of 11.30am of the Belvedere can be booked only by tourist guides
individuals and groups: