From September, 7 it is possible to visit the Caserma del Reggimento Corazzieri "Maggiore Alessandro Negri di Sanfront" with accompanied tour in Italian.
The visit is free. Reservation required.
opening day: Saturday
time: 9.30 and 10.30 am
groups: max 25 people
duration: 1 hour
access: free - reservations required (€ 1.50 per person)
ticket collection: Infopoint Quirinale, Salita Montecavallo 15
HOW TO BOOK
Reservation is mandatory and may be made:
- on line
- At the Call Center, tel. +39 06 126.96.36.199
- At the INFOPOINT (Salita di Montecavallo, 15A) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
NOTICE FOR VISITORS
- We inform visitors that should show up at the entrance in via XX Settembre 12, at least 15 minutes before the time previously agreed with a valid ID card or passport.
- If the name on the reservation is different from the name on the ID CARD or passport, the access will be denied.
- One can print tickets at home or pick up at the Ticket office/Infopoint in Salita Montecalvario 15/a.
- Children under 12 must be with an adult.
- In case of late arrival, visitors will not be allowed.
- Reserved tours can be cancelled for institutional reasons. In this case, it will be possible to postpone the visit to another date or claim a refund.