From September, 7 it is possible to visit the Caserma del Reggimento Corazzieri "Maggiore Alessandro Negri di Sanfront" with accompanied tour in Italian.
Actually it is possible to book the entrance until June 29, 2019.
The visit is free. Reservation required.
opening day: Saturday
time: 9.30 and 10.30 am
groups: max 25 people
duration: 1 hour
access: free - reservations required (€ 1.50 per person)
ticket collection: Infopoint Quirinale, Salita Montecavallo 15
HOW TO BOOK
Reservation is mandatory and may be made:
- on line
- At the Call Center, tel. +39 06 184.108.40.206
- At the INFOPOINT (Salita di Montecavallo, 15A) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
NOTICE FOR VISITORS
- We inform visitors that should show up at the entrance in via XX Settembre 12, at least 15 minutes before the time previously agreed with a valid ID card or passport.
- If the name on the reservation is different from the name on the ID CARD or passport, the access will be denied.
- One can print tickets at home or pick up at the Ticket office/Infopoint in Salita Montecalvario 15/a.
- Children under 12 must be with an adult.
- In case of late arrival, visitors will not be allowed.
- Reserved tours can be cancelled for institutional reasons. In this case, it will be possible to postpone the visit to another date or claim a refund.