- CLOSURE OF THE MUSEUMS AND OTHER CULTURAL INSTITUTES AND PLACES
until 3 April 2020
As a result of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 8 March 2020, valid until 3 April 2020, the opening of the museums and other cultural institutes and places referred to in Article 101 of the Code of Cultural Heritage and Landscape, referred to in Legislative Decree No 42 of 22 January 2004, is suspended.
- Due to new security measures, it is strictly forbidden to introduce inside the monument backpacks, camping , bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
- The Maritime Theatre and the surrounding architectural structures are open.
- The Antiquarium of Canopus is open during exhibitions or special openings reported on the official website www.villaadriana.beniculturali.it
- VILLA ADRIANA'S SERAPEUM REOPENS WITH EXCLUSIVE VISITS
from March 22, 2019