Ticket Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine and current exhibitions - Valid for 2 days the ticket can be used within 31/12/18
The currents exhibition is:
- Coliseum. An icon at Coliseum (until 11 March 2018)
Full € 12,00
Reduced € 7,50European Union People between 18 and 25 years old
reservation fee € 2.00
- citizens aged between 18 and 25 years old of the European Union under the law 28.09.1999 n. 275, and subsequent amendments through ministerial letters.
(Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, spain, Hungary, Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland)
- European Union state teachers
- European and non-European people under 18
- Free admission on the first Sunday of the month. On this occasion it is not possible to make reservation.
Others Free Condition
- tour guides from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- tour interpreters from the European Union practising their professional activity;
- employees of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage and Activities ;
- members of ICOM (International Council of Museums);
- members of ICCROM (International organization for conservation of cultural heritage);
- reserved school groups from European Union schools, accompanied by one teacher every 10 students;
- teachers and students of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities from the European Union;
- students enrolled in these specialisations of faculties of Architecture, Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, Education Sciences, and of degree courses in the Arts, or in literary subjects with a - specialisation in archaeology or art history, in Humanities faculties of Universities and doctorate students in the aforementioned disciplines;
- Socrates and Erasmus students of the aforementioned disciplines;
- teachers and students of Fine Arts Academies from the European Union;
- teachers of Art History in Upper Secondary Schools;
- students of the following schools: Istituto Centrale del Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure, Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico;
- journalists in the italian national register or any other journalist from a foreign country, only for work porpouses and according to a valid document proving the given professionalism;
- disabled persons and a companion from the European Union;
- members of volunteer work associations of the Cultural Heritage;
ROMA PASS the site is included in the Roma Passcircuit
Ticket and Admission Presale
IndividualsSuggested € 2.00
New entrance and reservation process for ordinary groups Colosseum
Reservation required with prepayment for groups starting from the 1st of July 2017:
- Starting from the first of July 2017, to book the group entrance at the Colosseum it will be required to prepay 14 full price entrance tickets. It will be necessary to prepay the first 14 full price tickets plus the 2 euro reservation fee. Total fare: € 196,00 (€12.00 x 14 + €28.00) including whisper.
- In case of more participants, all the other tickets and the reservation fee have to be paid at the ticket office (from the 15th person until a maximum of 50 pax)
- To guarantee a better service, at the group entrance, it won’t be possible to accept individual tickets.
- It will be necessary to be at the ticket office 30 minutes before the booked entrance time to complete the tickets procedures and pass the metal detector security control.
- A maximum of 15 minutes delay will be allowed after the booked entrance. In case of additional delay the group will not be able to access the monument, the reservation will not be refunded and it will be possible to buy a new entrance based on availability.
- On the first Sunday of the month, it won’t be possible to buy the reservation for groups on line but only on site (at the reservation desks of the Colosseum) on the same day of the visit.
NOTICE: Entrance for groups _ metal detectors
We invite you to consider these controls by X-ray machines for groups in order to enter at your booking time.
We inform you that schools are required to make a reservation for the Coliseum only through our call center by dialing the number 0039 0639967700.
Obligatory reservation with prepayment required for all the schools.
EU schools fee: € 15.00 for a max. of 50 people for each slot ( whisper service included)
UE students are eligible for the free tickets by showing a name list of the students and the teachers for each class, on an official paper of the school signed by the headmaster.
EXTRA EU schools fee: € 28.00 (according to the reservation fees of 14 visitors)
- Group members will be required to pay for the admission tickets and the reservation fees starting from the 15th visitor up to a max. of 50 people.
- We inform you that Coliseum’s admission tickets will be free only for under 18 students.
- All the students must show up at the ticket desk along with their ID in order to check their age to get the free tickets.
- Teachers must pay at the ticket desk for the admission tickets, according to the current fees.
- In case of wrong booking for an ordinary group entrance time slot instead of a school group entrance time slot or in case of lack of documentation or conditions required, the amount paid for the EU/extra EU (€ 15,00/ € 28,00) cannot be refunded. It will be possible to make a new reservation for a group entrance time slot straight on the spot, at the reservation desks of the Coliseum and according to the availabilities left. The available time slots may not coincide with the one previously reserved.
- On the first Sunday of the month with free admission, it won’t be possible to make online reservations for ordinary groups/school groups time slot entrances but it will be possible to get them only on the spot (at the reservation desks of the Coliseum) on the day of the visit.
Colosseum, RomaRoma, Piazza del Colosseo
Metro: Line B - "Colosseo"
Bus: Line 75 - 81 - 673 - 175 - 204
Tram: Line 3
hours 08.30 16.30 from January 2 to February 15 08.30 17.00 from February 16 to March 15 08.30 17.30 from March 16 to last Saturday of March 08.30 19.15 from the last Sunday of March to August 31 08.30 19.00 from September 1 to September 30 08.30 18.30 from October 1 to last Saturday of October 08.30 16.30 from the last Sunday of October to December 31
on going eventsColosseum, Underground, Third Ring and Belvedere from Friday
1 January 2016
31 December 2018 COLISEUM. AN ICON from Wednesday
8 March 2017
11 March 2018