A new guided tour at Domus Aurea’s archaeological restoration site with virtual reality
€ 14.00 + reservation fee
Free for children under 6
It is communicated to visitors that for safety reasons for the next weekends and until new communication the vision with Oculus in the Golden Vault room of the Domus Aurea will be suspended.
However, the passage and explanation in the above-mentioned room will be allowed, ensuring the general visit on the same route and in the same duration.
The ticket for the guided tour without Oculus in the Golden Vault room of the Domus Aurea is € 10.00 per person + € 2.00 for the reservation fee
- € 2,00
Didactic Tours and other Services to buy
Timetable. Guided tours at Domus Aurea’s archaeological restoration site with virtual reality
Guided tour in Italian
Saturdays and Sundays at 8.45-9.15-9.45-10.00-10.15-10.45-11.00-11.15-12.15-12.30-13.00-13.15-13.45-14.15-14.30-14.45-15.15-16.15-16.30-17.00
Guided tour in English
Saturdays and Sundays at ore 9.00-9.30-10.30-11.30-12.00-13.30-14.00-14.30-15.00-16.45
Guided tour in Spanish
Saturdays and Sundays at 11.45-16.00
Guided tour in French
Saturdays and Sundays at 12.45
Online www.coopculture.it and by call center +39 06 39967700.
The booking office for Domus Aurea is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm | Saturday from 9.00am to 2.00pm.
How to buy
• prepayment by credit card requested at booking?
- € 14.00 per person + € 2.00 for the reservation fee
- Free for children under 6
• each customer can reserve maximum 46 tickets each day/visit
• any additional pre-sold ticket, although accepted and prepaid, will be canceled and will be refunded
• in case of sudden closure of the site, often the same day, tickets will be refunded by call center
31 December 2017