Difficult access for movement disabilities.
Elevator for people with disabilities at Palitine Museum.
Current exhibitions at Colosseo, Foro Romano and Palatino:
- santa maria antiqua tra roma e bisanzio in santa maria antiqua church at foro romano.
- par tibi, roma, nihil at Palatino
- Rinascere dalle distruzioni. Ebla, Nimrud e Palmira at Colosseo
- Ticket office of the Arch of Titus
The access gate Arco di Tito will be used for access to the site, not an exit.
- Safety alert
Due to new security measures it is necessary to arrive at least 30 minutes before the reservation at the ticket desk.
It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing backpacks , camping , bulky bags and luggage / trolley, can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection.
- Admission free on the first Sunday of the month
Each first Sunday of the month free admission for all visitors to the site during the ordinary opening time.
Info and booking