Due to new security measures it is necessary to arrive at least 30 minutes before the reservation at the ticket desk.
It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing backpacks , camping , bulky bags and luggage / trolley, can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection.
- Possible closure of Colosseo, Foro Romano and Palatino
Please note that on the 25 and 27 of February Colosseo, Foro Romano and Palatino could be closed to the public from 9am to 11 am.
Info and booking
HOW TO BOOK
Please note the procedures for reservations shared with the Superintendence for Archaeological Heritage of Rome:
- prepayment by credit card required at booking
- rates entrance for groups (max 50 pax) is € 50.00
- each customer can reserve only one (1) slot of maximum 25 places per day
- each customer can reserve maximum 6 places in the same individual guided tour
- each customer can make only one reservation per call
- any additional pre-sold ticket, although accepted and prepaid, will be canceled and will be refunded
- reservations will be open two months at a time, 15 days before
- Saturday, February 14th: opening of reservations for the Colosseum Undergrounds for March and April 2015
Saturday, February 14th, in occasion of the first day available to book the access to the Colosseum Undergrounds for the period of March and April 2015, the Reservation Office will exceptionally be open from 9 am until 6 pm.
It will be possible to book single access tickets online as well, through the website www.coopculture.it, also starting from Saturday, February 14th at 9 am.
The reservations made online before 9 am will not be considered valid.
The reservation of entire group slots will be possible through the call center only.
individuals and groups:
+39 06 399 67 700