First Sunday og the month at Colosseum
Every first Sunday of the month free admission for all visitors to the site during the ordinary opening time.
Info and booking
HOW TO BOOK
From Sunday, 13th of September it is possible to book the Underground of Colosseum for October, November and December.
Information and booking Service will be open from 9am to 2pm and from 3pm to 5pm.
It is possible to book on line guided tours for individuals from 9am of Sunday, 13th of September.
The entrance for groups can be reserved only by call center.
Please note that the terms and conditions of sale, access and visit of the Underground of the Coliseum, shared with the Superintendence for Archaeological Heritage of Rome, are solely those notified directly by the Concessionaire and published on the site www.coopculture.it.
Please note the procedures for reservations shared with the Superintendence for Archaeological Heritage of Rome:
- prepayment by credit card required at booking
- rates entrance for groups (max 50 pax) is € 50.00
- each customer can reserve only one (1) slot of maximum 25 places per day
- each customer can reserve maximum 6 places in the same individual guided tour
- each customer can make only one reservation per call
- any additional pre-sold ticket, although accepted and prepaid, will be canceled and will be refunded
- it will be possible to book the Underground each three months. Reservation Service will be open 15 days before the three month period
the group slop of 10am and 2.40pm can be booked only by tourist guides
individuals and groups:
+39 06 399 67 700