Click Tour from the third entrance to the Coliseum to enhance enjoyment and accessibility.
From Monday August 29th 2016 you can book click tour, with access from the third entrance to the Coliseum, located on the side of the Stern (front via Labicana spur) from which they can access reserved groups with their own guide accredited for the period from October 31th to December 31th 2016
- streamlining of the queues on the front of the Colosseum
- incoming safety checks
- an alternative tour itinerary (click tour) intended to improve the fluidity of the current itineraries open to the public. These groups will have a direct access to the arena floor. From there they will visit the ring that overlooks the underground, and then will they take the ordinary circuit of visit of the monument.
Access and booking Click tour methods:
- groups from minimum 30 to maximum 50 people with accredited guide can only access.
- the accompanied group will follow a route that lasts about 20 minutes.
- at the end of the click tour the group will be accompanied in the ordinary circuit of visit and may decide to exit or to stay inside to freely visit the monument. Groups with their own guide must have their whispers, because there will no distribution of radio guides at the new entrance.
- during the reservation, you must communicate the number of participants and any reductions on tickets (full, reduced or free rate) for a total of at least 30 people and maximum 50 people.
- at the entrance of the new access, the group will have to compulsory deliver at the ticket desk the booking code and a list with the names and dates of birth of the participants.
- the service is not available during the free first Sundays of the month and the new access will be closed to the public.
- groups, which shall not exceed the maximum number of 50 people, will access with a 10 minutes
minimum interval, and will be accompanied during the route that will have a maximum duration of 20 minutes on the arena floor.
- the phone bookings will be possible from Monday, August 29th 2016, over the period October 31th to December 31th, calling the number at + 39 06 399 67 700
- Mandatory prepayment of tickets and booking fee (€ 2,00)
Each customer can reserve a maximum of two click tour slots a day
Full € 12,00; reduced € 7,50
Pre sale : € 2.00
(Reductions and gratuity under current regulations)
The same ticket grants access to the Colosseum tour circuit, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and the current exhibition in the same circuit. It is valid 2 days in a row for a single entrance to the Colosseum and only one entrance to the Roman Forum - Palatine
- Current exhibitions at Colosseo, Foro Romano e Palatino circuit:
Santa Maria Antiqua tra Roma e Bisanzio in Santa Maria Antiqua Church at Foro Romano
Par tibi, Roma, nihil at Palatino
Rinascere dalle distruzioni. Ebla, Nimrud e Palmira at Colosseo
- First Sunday of the month at Colosseum
Every first Sunday of the month free admission for all visitors to the site during the ordinary opening time.
Info and booking
Opening Underground Reservation for October, November and December 2016
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 opening of bookings groups entrance for underground for the month of October 2016.
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 opening of bookings groups entrance for underground for the month of November 2016.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 opening of bookings groups entrance for underground for the month of December 2016.
The groups entrance will be booked exclusively online at www.coopculture.it site starting at 9:00 Tuesday, September 27th for October 2016, Tuesday, October 25th for November 2016 and Tuesday, November 22nd for December 2016.
Any online bookings made before 9.00 am will be not valid.
Tourist guides can make reservation by calling the dedicated number 06 399 67 888
Please note that the terms and conditions of sale, access and visit of the Underground of the Coliseum, shared with the Superintendence, are solely those notified directly by the Concessionaire and published on the site www.coopculture.it
- Prepayment by credit card required at booking
- The Grandi Clienti must also authorize the contextual debit on the deposit at Coopculture even without vouchers
- rates entrance for groups (max 50 pax) is € 50.00
- each customer can reserve only one (1) slot of maximum 25 places per day
- each customer can reserve maximum 6 places in the same individual guided tour
- each customer can make only one reservation per call
- any additional pre-sold ticket, although accepted and prepaid, will be canceled and will be refunded
- the groups slop of 10am and 2.40pm can be booked only by tourist guides
individuals and groups:
+39 06 399 67 700