Due to new security measures it is necessary to arrive at least 30 minutes before the reservation at the ticket desk.
It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing backpacks , camping , bulky bags and luggage / trolley, can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection.
On Monday, January 26th, because of some maintenance works, it will be possible to visit the Undergrounds of the Colosseum starting from 11.00 am
Info and booking
HOW TO BOOK
Please note the procedures for reservations shared with the Superintendence for Archaeological Heritage of Rome:
- prepayment by credit card required at booking
- rates entrance for groups (max 50 pax) is € 50.00
- each customer can reserve only one (1) slot of maximum 25 places per day
- each customer can reserve maximum 6 places in the same individual guided tour
- each customer can make only one reservation per call
- any additional pre-sold ticket, although accepted and prepaid, will be canceled and will be refunded
- reservations will be open two months at a time, 15 days before
- 13 December: start reservations for Underground Coliseum for January/February 2015
Saturday, December 13, at the opening of the bookings for January and February 2015, the booking office will be open exceptionally from 9.00 to 18.00.
It will be possible to book visits for individual also online on www.coocpulture.it, starting from 9.00 am on Saturday 13th December.
Any bookings made online before 9:00 am will not be accepted.
The access for groups will be booked only by call center.
individuals and groups:
+39 06 399 67 700